• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be crazy but today after it snowed 5 inches last night. I was out tossing my two anodes and after I came inside, and they were dry they seemed to have a lot better grip, atleast i liked the feel of them more. Im not sure if it was the snow cleaning them off, or the snow and cold weather did some to the plastic. Either way Im happy with the result. Any other northerners experience this?

I was going to buy a Z Buzz for my 12-year old brother as a Christmas gift, but I decided to go with an Orange Neutron Axis. I think it might be a little heavy for him (176g), but I'm hoping that this disc will help him improve his form. He has 2 Rivers already, so he's well on his way to becoming a DGCR fanboy and he doesn't even know it!

ECLIPSE NEUTRON NEEDS TO BECOME A REALITY!!! Can you imagine the white rimmed black beauties??? Tis the season for glow especially now that the days are getting shorter and colder. Can somebody at MVP please speed this up?

How many axis or vector owners pair them together? I currently just have an axis. But after how much I'm liking the disc I feel like I need a vector also.

How many axis or vector owners pair them together? I currently just have an axis. But after how much I'm liking the disc I feel like I need a vector also.
I have a flat eclipse axis and a domier neutron axis. I recently put the vector in and I feel I have mids covered. The extra fade of the vector is very useful when its needed. great in the wind too. I do still use a lighter warship for anny lines. If depending on the course the axis may be the only mid I throw.

Many players pair the Axis and Vector in their bag. I have an Eclipse Vector and a Neutron Axis that compliment each other well. I'm becoming a bit better at anhyzers and forehand so I just use the Axis now for most midrange shots.

I have a flat eclipse axis and a domier neutron axis. I recently put the vector in and I feel I have mids covered. The extra fade of the vector is very useful when its needed. great in the wind too. I do still use a lighter warship for anny lines. If depending on the course the axis may be the only mid I throw.

Many players pair the Axis and Vector in their bag. I have an Eclipse Vector and a Neutron Axis that compliment each other well. I'm becoming a bit better at anhyzers and forehand so I just use the Axis now for most midrange shots.

Weird that both of you have eclipse vectors cause that's exactly what I was looking at. I think the axis will beat in really straight, so far I'm really happy with it. I'm happy with my over stable mid (star San Marino roc) but I like the axis so much I'm thinking about adding the vector.

Weird that both of you have eclipse vectors cause that's exactly what I was looking at. I think the axis will beat in really straight, so far I'm really happy with it. I'm happy with my over stable mid (star San Marino roc) but I like the axis so much I'm thinking about adding the vector.

N Vectors are pretty $$$. Faster than its Proton brother, IMO.

Add me to the people with an eclipse vector paired with axis. I actually carry a pair of axis, a domey FR orange and flat FR green.

I think the axis and vector are similar, but excel in different areas.

Axis: Holds lines with late little fade, GREAT for anny shots

Vector: Holds lines with a bit more fade that comes earlier than the axis, pulls out of anny shots quickly, great for long hyzer

both can go dead straight if thrown right.. at least for me

note: my Vectors are seasoned

Last edited:
547589_461152837274930_879605176_n.jpg

:drool:

Chad/Brad, will these be available for order?!

We will be sending some random limited quantities to stores. They will bear the stock black stamp, as opposed to the special edition white stamp for the Christmas giveaway. If the feedback is positive, we will probably start adding some glitter to future runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts