• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh nooo glittery goodness!!!! now out with the eclipse neutrons!!! wait now out with the glitter eclipse!! wait no no um out with the next driver!! crap actually MVP please stop!!!

I appreciate that Chad isn't beating around the bush and trying to call it "metal flake." It's freakin' glitter, and it's pretty. :D

Why are ya posting about the giveaway. You are hurting my chances at getting one hell of a sweet disc. Yea I posted on Facebook about glitter eclipse. I would be so quick to drop money on a glitter glow. Please don't make me spend my kids college tuition on one. Hmm maybe she will never know lol

Last edited:
We will be sending some random limited quantities to stores. They will bear the stock black stamp, as opposed to the special edition white stamp for the Christmas giveaway. If the feedback is positive, we will probably start adding some glitter to future runs.

+1 positive feedback.:thmbup:

Is it just me or is Orange Neutron plastic hard to come by?????

Clearly this is a popular color, Run more of these !!! :D

Hope everyone had a great Holiday.

Same here. I've looked at your for sale thread actually!! hahaha. Got to the 12 or 13th page in the marketplace and gave up. Looking for Orange Anodes/ Ions/ Axis. I'll keep my eye out. Just wanted to state that just in case Chad or Brad is reading this. :thmbup:

Same here. I've looked at your for sale thread actually!! hahaha. Got to the 12 or 13th page in the marketplace and gave up. Looking for Orange Anodes/ Ions/ Axis. I'll keep my eye out. Just wanted to state that just in case Chad or Brad is reading this. :thmbup:

my deadly Axis is an orange eclipse. It holds godly anny lines forever and never flips out :) just the best disc i have ever thrown in my life. It has done wonders for me. It can also fly dead straight with tiny fade at the end. its great stuff

I have never thrown one that flies quite the same, i think its a first run.. have had it forever.

Last edited:
Yeah.. I've dropped some dimes on the Eclipse plastic line. I'm glad I contribute my cash to a great company. I'll end up getting everything in Neutron plastic and most likely, a new type of plastic will be released by MVP !! :D

I really like the stamps on the proton plastic. Disc art and the visual aspect of the disc appeal to me. It's funny how different plastics will appeal to me based on how they LOOK: I also like the S-Line Discmania prints, the Opto line of Latitude, and the DX line of Innova.

I putt soft anodes and love them. Sometimes when I have an upshot out of my putting range I wish they dumped off a little harder with the fade.

I have read that anodes and ions are pretty similar though. Would the ion fade off more abruptly? I have read discspeed say soft anodes fade more than other anodes, is the same true of soft ions?

Just get an Ion, they are better. They will do exactly what you seem to be asking for.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is Orange Neutron plastic hard to come by?????

Clearly this is a popular color, Run more of these !!! :D

Hope everyone had a great Holiday.

I apologize for that, but that Orange Neutron plastic is just so perfect I can't help myself and buy them up quickly. Had to have a matching set of Amps, Axis, Anodes and Ions. :thmbup:

Not a real big fan of the original Proton line, the colors don't quite pop with the black outer rim. But I do love the Proton Eclipse line, that White rim makes all the difference for me.

I putt soft anodes and love them. Sometimes when I have an upshot out of my putting range I wish they dumped off a little harder with the fade.

I have read that anodes and ions are pretty similar though. Would the ion fade off more abruptly? I have read discspeed say soft anodes fade more than other anodes, is the same true of soft ions?

I use the soft anode for putts 30ft and in. I use a soft ion for long putts and approaches out to 150ft. The ion will fade back, and will hold a better hyzer line on the longer approaches.

I have hit more 80-100+ft putts with the ion than with my Challengers. The Ion and Anodes seem to glide better from that distance. I would consider carrying both. No matter what they are fun to throw and practice with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts