• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used S Proton Ions for about a year and I got a fair amount of rollaways. Just switched to Wizards and they drop like bricks in comparison. Funny, because I never thought about the rollaways until I saw how base plastic hits the ground.

Must have something to do with the gyro technology.

Ugh. I couldn't stand it anymore. Between the Disc Nation video and their Valentines sale i just HAD to buy a Shock, Volt and Amp. I love what MVP stands for and I'm stoked to try these drivers out:)

Ugh. I couldn't stand it anymore. Between the Disc Nation video and their Valentines sale i just HAD to buy a Shock, Volt and Amp. I love what MVP stands for and I'm stoked to try these drivers out:)
What is the Disc Nation video?

They put together a video showcasing the MVP drivers. I really liked the way they presented/explained the discs. Plus, it doesn't take much to make me want more MVP. It would be awesome if you could get something similar put together for Community Discs. It should still be up on their Facebook if you'd like to check it out. Sorry for cheating on you Justin!

just picked up an eclipse glow proton axis to start my glow golf bag cant wait to get it started and i hope its just like my other axis i have that i absolutely love and i also have a volt that is just money

any word if they are gunna make a true distance driver any time soon?

They put together a video showcasing the MVP drivers. I really liked the way they presented/explained the discs. Plus, it doesn't take much to make me want more MVP. It would be awesome if you could get something similar put together for Community Discs. It should still be up on their Facebook if you'd like to check it out. Sorry for cheating on you Justin!

We didn't just write a note

We made a video to show our love

:D

(joking)

just picked up an eclipse glow proton axis to start my glow golf bag cant wait to get it started and i hope its just like my other axis i have that i absolutely love and i also have a volt that is just money

any word if they are gunna make a true distance driver any time soon?

Holy redundancy batman. MVP is good about keeping secrets, until the PDGA screws it for them...

MVP is planning on producing their fairway drivers in Neutron plastic? If so, I wonder how more stable they will come out.

Going to assume he means Proton. There hasn't been much stability difference at all with any of the molds, so it's hard to say. I'm hoping a little more stable tho.

Just got a few new and used discs including a new 170g Volt and 2 used 175g Anode protons. I have to say I Love the Volt so far and think I may have thrown close to my furthest throw since i've been playing! Can't wait to try it on the course. The Anodes seemed a little more touchy than I anticipated but could have been my form.

How do you tell what run of MVP discs you have and how d you tell if they are soft or regular plastic?

If it's soft it will say soft proton. Otherwise it will just say proton, which is considered medium.

On an unrelated note, can we please have sky blue neutron plastic? That would look glorious. Thanks MVP!

On an unrelated note, can we please have sky blue neutron plastic? That would look glorious. Thanks MVP!

We agree that a Sky Blue Neutron would be pretty cool. It's actually one of the next colors we plan to develop. Do you have any recommendations for a shade? Or even other possible colors?

Note that our coloring agents require several months to develop and produce them in our discs, but there is a possibility that we may be able to have some this year.

Best Regards,
Chad Richardson
MVP Disc Sports

north carolina blue!!! drop the pepto pink. if you can have a glow yellow and a glow green these two are very close right now. i think you guys would be set!! your colors are sweet already!!!

I would like to see green Neutron. Like the color green of the dot by our screen names when we're logged on here. The current green and yellow are very simiar, although sick colors. I want the green to stand out, like a green M&M. I can see you not wanting it because it might be hard to find on the grass and plants of some courses. I'd love it though, and would probably buy a lot of my discs in that color.

And the sky blue would be sweet too.

I think a Sky Blue would be a great addition.

UNC blue... absolutely not (They're going to get stomped by Duke tonight Mr. Glass. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.