• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Feedback Thread - We would love to hear from you.

True story, stopped by my local shop today and they have a labradoodle puppy, probably 5 months old. She was sitting politely at the door so I asked if they wanted me to take her out to pee, dude said sure if I wanted to. After 3 trips chasing her around the building I finally had to carry her back inside. I didn't kick her one time.

Was she on a lease?????

I like all my discs to be flat too. I don't tend to kick puppies, but I do avoid them, just in case.

I'll bite...

I think the only MVP disc I could have named 3 days ago was the Envy, and that only because of 'The Shot'. Don't think I've ever thrown an MVP disc. Nothing against them, just don't know a thing about any of their discs.

So, FWIW, Giving Simon the works should definitely increase their brand exposure. I, for one, won't participate in the Simon discs at any price circus we are about to see, but after watching him in some rounds this year, at least I will know more the lineup. :)

Just went to their website--not even their main page has any Simon graphics, just a small link on the left side. That's the best they can do with arguably the 3rd biggest signing ever? Not even a story in their latest news area at the bottom?

Maybe Simon can help them with their marketing...

I'll bite...

I think the only MVP disc I could have named 3 days ago was the Envy, and that only because of 'The Shot'. Don't think I've ever thrown an MVP disc. Nothing against them, just don't know a thing about any of their discs.

So, FWIW, Giving Simon the works should definitely increase their brand exposure. I, for one, won't participate in the Simon discs at any price circus we are about to see, but after watching him in some rounds this year, at least I will know more the lineup. :)

Of course if you live under a rock you wont know whats happening in the world around you...

Just went to their website--not even their main page has any Simon graphics, just a small link on the left side. That's the best they can do with arguably the 3rd biggest signing ever? Not even a story in their latest news area at the bottom?

Maybe Simon can help them with their marketing...

Honestly I find this classy, which is kinda what MVP has always gone for image wise. We all talk about it, read DGCR threads, go on /r/discgolf, subscribe on YouTube, follow on Instagram, etc. Hell MST sent me an, "AREN'T YOU STOKED" email shortly after the announcement and I have notifications for their emails turned off - yet my watch buzzed.

It's not like 99+% of humans across the planet that visited https://mvpdiscsports.com/ today didn't already know about Simon.

Now Roc's I have heard of, but I think you misspelled it.

Na that Innova Rock is a fine disc:)

That Eclipse Hex graphic kinda reminded me of the Mind Bender frog reinvented.

it's a mud puppy
mudpuppy_3x2.JPG

I don't know what it is.... but I think it looks pretty cool... and I'm going to be picking up a Simon sig glow Hex.

Latest posts