• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My drive is on the Fritz H.O.D. 8/4/11

snappyfingers

* Ace Member *
Fritz Park DGC
Irving, TX
Rating: 3.50

Hole #5
372'
Par 3

41da2cbf.jpg

c3195730.jpg

fritz.jpg

pro wraith RHBH

Sidewinder straight at the guy in the second pic. From there I would approach with an Ion and hit the putt with a Rhyno.

So is the tree in front of the Teepad there or not???

If so... Beast RHBH on a slight hyzer.

If not.... Sideweasel stright at the pin.

I'm thinking Wraith out to the right of that cluster of trees

Pro Leopard looking to just follow the left bank of the water. Knowing my luck I make it over but then it hits the fence and bounces back in.

This is my old home course and a great nine-holer at that. It's a long way to carry the water on the right. I've seen several throws hit trees on the far side and roll in or just fade too far off course and wind up wet.

For me it's an XS over the water and then a putt past the tree trunks after that. Usually in three, sometimes in two.

Last edited:
So is the tree in front of the Teepad there or not???

Based on the dates it looks like that tree is not there anymore

I'm thinking stalker just barely over the water in hopes it stays dry but would probably get scared of the water and throw a banshee to be really safe

Champ Orc out to the left, RHFH. Looks like it's an easier approach from the right side though.

This is the hole where my brother threw a worm burner with a Star Orc over the water and it dropped down below ground level, but just before it hit the retaining wall on the other side, it lifted back out of the creek and continued on it's way toward the basket.

I personally throw a Destroyer on this hole.

Last edited:
I'd spike-hyzer over the trees on the right side of the basket with a Surge or Nuke. If I have a tailwind I may even attempt a X-Buzzz on the same line.

I so wanted to post my drive is coming together!!!! Darn, well, good look everybody....playing your imaginary hole. ;)

Latest posts