• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Problem with Worlds Final 9

Don't get your hopes up too high. I generally just go with the first thing that pops into my head and let it ride. Seriously though, the final 9 action will play out within the confines of the front of the park, not in the dense woodsy back nine portion of Hornet's Nest. There will likely be 5 Web holes used, one Nest hole, one Nest par 3 altered to a par 4 and two temp holes in and around the ballfields.

Also, I am not the TD and although I have input, I will not have the final say. I do think that the longer holes will offer the opportunity for long throwers to gain an advantage, but there will be risk involved. The front of the Nest is not heavily wooded but there are sufficient mature trees to keep it interesting, along with fences and the park road and spritzing of yellow rope.

Stan uses a fairway stick, similar to a water stick...he just follows it blindly. Thank god he is old senile and almost retired.

What I am saying is that you need to get off the computer and go play more, you average 300 posts per month and you've been playing for 1 year. You're worrying about things that are minimal and nitpicky instead of seeing the overall picture.

Go run a weekly league or dubs, then come back and bitch about running a world championship tournament...

Seconded....er....Thirded??

Latest posts