• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

Your clue was a good one, and I was pretty sure sparkly green was the only color these came in. (you can see a hint of the sparkle in the profile pic.)

Going to car to get a disc.....

Hint: This disc is paradoxical.

Attachments

• 20170321_101900.jpg
    20170321_101900.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 20170321_101825.jpg
    20170321_101825.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 108
There's a miniscule difference in all the discs you've named, and this disc, just as there is a minuscule error in this very clue, that is a clue in and of itself.

Last edited:
There's a miniscule difference in all the discs you've named, and this disc, just as there is a minuscule error in this very clue, that is a clue in and of itself.

You speak in riddles. I like it.

I thought for sure Star Destroyer was it based on the paradox hint.

This hint, I have no clue what you are getting at...

G* Destoyer?
Echo* Destroyer?

This clue applies to everyone and the discs you all have guessed so far. Depending on your browser's settings, if you quote the clue, the clue will be revealed.

This clue applies to everyone and the discs you all have guessed so far. Depending on your browser's settings, if you quote the clue, the clue will be revealed.

Well lets see how this goes.
I'm going to guess that it is a Sword!

Oops wrong quote still guessing Sword though.