• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC vs. SC friendly

Which day would you like the meet to take place on?

• 11/5/2011

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 11/6/2011

• 11/11/2011

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 11/12/2011

• Total voters
So this is a definite, yes? I'll see who else I can get penciled in, is there a page to RSVP?

I'd like to play...I can't commit this far in advance...don't know my boys' baseball schedule yet...three kids all playing sports...makes it tough...also I think the last Saturday of March is normally the SC Disc Golf Jrs event in Walhalla...

Juniors is April 2nd at Va Du Mar in Boiling Springs.

Sounds fun and I wish to gang from the north the best of luck, but I will not be able to join them. Y'all have a blast.

I just found out this morning that I am not going to be free Saturday morning - have to switch weekends that I have my kids with the ex. Sorry for the last minute back out.

bailing

I have to bail on this trip too... seems like most of the Raleigh people have had other things come up or think 8 hrs driving to play 2 dg rounds is a little too much.

Hey Keltik,

Think you could post this up on Va-Du-Mar's page in the tourney section? It may get some more folks (especially SC folks) on board. I don't want to do it and steal your thunder. ;)

Already signed up for the Earlwood tourney that day....is there going to be another one this year?

oh wow a lot of replies. this isn't a real serious event. I just wanted to play golf with some of the old NC homeboys and try to meet some of the Upper State's finest DGCRers. My schedule has had a happy change. I no longer have to leave the afternoon round (the Lenten Calendar can be difficult for leisure activities). but yes if you want to RSVP just do it here for all to see. no secrets just say your user name plus however many you can drag into this. it's very informal and casual and all about fun and laughs and disc golf.

I didn't realize Hub City had it's own board. yeah sure I guess I could bring it up there. I don't want to rattle the sabers of the locals this is just a friendly after all. good lookin' out S.Cann.

I am still planning on showing up. I just hope there is no rain. It is supposed to be a high of 65 degrees for that day.

Looks like I am going to be heading home for my mom's birthday so you can put me down as a very possible maybe. If I do come I will most likely bring my friend with me. Lyons and TheLyonsKing on here. He forgot his password for lyons lol.

I'm a strong possible, if I show I'll most likely have a couple three peoples with me. All will be NC but one can barely read so he could be used as a substitute SC if needed.

I'm a strong possible, if I show I'll most likely have a couple three peoples with me. All will be NC but one can barely read so he could be used as a substitute SC if needed.

You must be talkin' about Jack. Team SC can have him.:clap::D

On the reals though. I just looked at the weather for Boiling Springs on Saturday. It's calling for a 70% chance of rain.:thmbdown::\

Looks like it is a NC/SC rain. About everywhere I checked was calling for it.

well the weather forecast from this morning was saying scattered thunderstorms for Saturday. and it also called for rain all weekend. I'm not 100% faithful in weather forecasts since they usually get it wrong. This is the last weekend I feel like we could have the meet. Next weekend at VDM they are having the SC Jr. State championships. then the weekend after that is the Stoney Hill Challenge. the next weekend is the Atlanta Open. the next weekend is Easter. Maybe one of those weekends between now and Easter we could just do a Western NC meetup. man I feel bummed.

If this gets rained out I won't reschedule this until the Fall.

Maybe one of those weekends between now and Easter we could just do a Western NC meetup.
I'm planning on hosting a meet-up at Sugaree in early May to celebrate Sloppydisc's return from the DL...

Latest posts