• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Neat New Disc Caddy Product!

Interesting. Looks nice for a few disc but wonder how it would do if someone wanted to take 12 or more discs??

Looks cheap and why not just use a towch, nutsac or small starter bag if you carry less than 10 discs....this market is already saturated. Each big manufacture has your basic needs covered. Also it looks like discs would fall out very easily and tip over. also no place for water bottle, keys, phone.

Looks cheap and why not just use a towch, nutsac or small starter bag if you carry less than 10 discs....this market is already saturated. Each big manufacture has your basic needs covered. Also it looks like discs would fall out very easily and tip over. also no place for water bottle, keys, phone.

Or the Kestrel knockoff that has a water bottle holder on a small style Nutsac bag. https://www.amazon.com/Kestrel-Begi...Ti&pd_rd_wg=lOFKS&refRID=M5P4PM9RP5MNNDZJDQMN

Looks uncomfortable. Who wants hard plastic with sharp(ish) edges bumping up against their waist for 18 holes? I'd much rather have a small nylon bag with some/no padding instead.

This Product would be good to attach to a disc golf cart provided You can get a way to attach it to the Pole of the Cart.

I like the idea of it being expandable and minimalist, but it looks not too comfortable. Good luck, but not for me.

Nope. Dumb. Quite dumb. Like one of your posts--super dumb and totally not necessary.

Especially in a market oversaturated with superior options.

It is more a beyond Useless product I will agree with that, unless you attach it somehow to a disc golf cart, the pole somehow.

Looks like it would function similarly to this thing I made out of a corrugated drain pipe when I first started playing

wO4SG5W.jpg

Trying to reinvent the wheel, except you don't understand how wheels work.

Uncomfortable, bulky, unwieldy, and I am amazed that you think you can raise $14k for that when there are products like Grip and the Octothorpe on the market.

This Product would be good to attach to a disc golf cart provided You can get a way to attach it to the Pole of the Cart.

This was exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. I have like 8 discs in my putter/short approach pouch on my cart. Every once and a while I'll leave one behind on a casual round when I start unloading my putters at a basket. Having them slotted would reduce that.

But like others I'm not sure it looks any better quality than cheap starter bags.