• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] New Lat Plastic??

You're an FD thrower, right? How's the RGL Diamond compare to an S-FD?

They are similar in distance (The Diamond being slightly longer) and wind resistance, but as to flight, they aren't the same. My RGL Diamond definitely has a -3/4, 1 flight while the S-FD is more like a -1, 1 flight. I have an Opto Diamond that is nothing like that flight. Its more of a -1, 2. I can throw the FD on an anny and make it take much the same flight, but I won't. The Diamond takes way less work for a long anny and about 20-25% less power to get the same distance. The Diamond works great for right sweeps and the FD works great for laser beams with little fade. They work well together, IMO. Both seem to excel at worm burner shots. Very easy to keep low and long.

FWIW, all my Diamonds are max...159. My S-FD is a 166.

I've been throwing my RGL Saint's lately and have been liking them more and more with each toss. I'll see what happens as they start to wear in, but so far the vote is :thmbup:

I've been throwing my RGL Saint's lately and have been liking them more and more with each toss. I'll see what happens as they start to wear in, but so far the vote is :thmbup:
Have you noticed yours are more stable than the Opto or GL counterparts? Mine is a beast.

Honestly I haven't noticed a huge difference in stability. RGL and GL seem to be pretty close in my experience. Opto has also seemed in my opinion to be a touch less stable, but I'm not going to say "OH MY GOD THE DIFFERENCE IS TREMENDOUS" etc. ;)

I love Zero Hard with the pures. I have put my yeti poro aviars up for sale now because i have switched to pures as my primary putters now.

After a couple rounds with the RGL pure in the bag. Its a touch more HSS and LSS. It doesnt flip in a slight headwind and has a healthy fade on approach shots, where my optos have very little fade

The dome on the RGL is noticeably different than my Optos

Picked up a RGL River last week...why it took me so long, I couldn't tell you.:rolleyes: BUT...I now have an understable out of the box River!!!:clap::clap: Got a 168 in a semi swirly maroonish color. Its definitely US, too. Only took 6-7 tries to find one like that, but I found it at last.:D

BTW, my RGL Diamonds continue to be very consistent drivers when I hit the sweet spot with the release angle. Laser beam worm burner that is perfect for low ceilings and long narrow fairways. Picked up 3 more last week, too.

Last edited:
It Glows

Looks like Latitude Glow plastic is finally on the way.

Attachments

• glow.jpg
    glow.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 24
No problem, I did the search but didn't look at anything from that far back. Lets move the conversation to that thread

So my basically brand new RGL saint (161) hit one of the famous rock gardens at flip city last wednesday at leagues, and there was a nice crack right on the side of the rim....haven't seen that happen to any legit GL. :doh:

Kinda melted it back into place...we'll see how she flies next time out :|