• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] New Lat Plastic??

i've only had 1 round with my recycled lats... but the saint seemed to fly just about exactly like my other GL saint and the river flew as expected as well (i have an opto but not a gold line to compare). they do feel slightly more tacky than the GLs to me but nothing drastic - doesn't seem to make much of a difference in flight. we'll see in another week or so (if it is ever going to warm up again here in IL. ugh.)

Um...yeah. We are gonna freeze here for a bit before we get any subpar days. :(

I played a round yesterday with a domey Blue GL Pure.... it fly like the old domey grip lines. Much more "floaty" on puts... and a slower drive with predicatable fade at the end. Jrawk likey!

TM2 - Opto - RGL combo is working nicely. But i need to try one of the softer Zero lines.

My fiance threw her pink RGL diamond 158g today at our icebowl. she ended up in first place, so it must have worked great. Said it was more stable than her Opto (159g)

I played a round yesterday with a domey Blue GL Pure.... it fly like the old domey grip lines. Much more "floaty" on puts... and a slower drive with predicatable fade at the end. Jrawk likey!

TM2 - Opto - RGL combo is working nicely. But i need to try one of the softer Zero lines.

My fiance threw her pink RGL diamond 158g today at our icebowl. she ended up in first place, so it must have worked great. Said it was more stable than her Opto (159g)

Wonder how soft the new zero softs are. I personally love the way the classic zero felt. Perfect blend of softness and grip

very interesting
how old is her opto?
(what kind of shape is it in?)

I broke down and got a black pearl. I always liked using the pearl for approach shots. I'm curious what this plastic will do to the lighter weight discs, such as this and the diamond.

very interesting
how old is her opto?
(what kind of shape is it in?)
3 months at a round per week.

oh and i should say she finished first in women's bracket... all 5 of them :p

i have a clone of her opto and its flippier than others. i have not thrown my RGL diamond yet

got these strikers man they look nice! what is the stamp?

Nikon00003733.jpg

Nikon00003734.jpg

i only really throw the flat ones so i guess i missed out on these new colors! Anybody hear about the new lat discs called the saint? ;) i'm kidding..not totally out of it.

One toss with my RGL Pure during a round this weekend. It looked more stable, but I'm sure it was the tailwind. Anyway, it held a hyzer and landed under the basket.

Air/Gold Line

I have two Air discs, a Bolt, and a Saint. Both are great discs. I also have a Gold Line River. This is a great disc that is being used more and more, the GL plastic is the best I have ever seen, held, or thrown!

I have a striker almost identical to those pictured above. It is also quite flat. I actually liked the eagle stamp.

PM me if anyone is interested in a 160g rgl saint, flat top. It is a pink and brown swirl. Kinda cool looking swirl too, looks almost like the nuke symbol but its the entire disc. I was going to hold onto it for tail winds but my river is holding that spot well.

Latest posts