• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] New Lat Plastic??

psst
One of those acronyms restocked 29 Pures in the last 10 minutes, and will also be promoting the lineup to the masses early this afternoon in a newsletter. This might be a good time to revisit the inventory if anyone were so interested, before the crowd hits 'em.

Nudge nudge wink wink....:D

Ughhhh!!!! Ive spent far to much money on lat discs this month already!!!! This is just eating away at me! After getting my last black r pure i want to buy 10 more!

Anyone thrown the Diamonds? Really thinking about picking a couple of these up.

Forgot i threw my 158g yesterday.... My brand new RGL is no different than a brand new OPTO of the same weight. Unknown if it'll get flippier any faster/slower yet. If you like diamonds and the feel of gold line plastic, you'll like it. I prefer solid colors instead of transparent.... i've lost more opto diamonds than any other disc because of how clear they typically are. I'm happy with these.

Forgot i threw my 158g yesterday.... My brand new RGL is no different than a brand new OPTO of the same weight. Unknown if it'll get flippier any faster/slower yet. If you like diamonds and the feel of gold line plastic, you'll like it. I prefer solid colors instead of transparent.... i've lost more opto diamonds than any other disc because of how clear they typically are. I'm happy with these.

I didn't realize they were Recycled into Gold Line plastic until I did some more reading. Very nice addition to the Diamond line to finally get some GL love. Have a couple Opto's and even a Test Material one, like them all. Just may have to snatch up a RGL version to see how it feels. Love my Fuse in GL, guessing I would love the Diamond GL too. :thmbup:

Been wanting to get a Pure for a while now and snagged a 175 black! Can't wait for it to get here... It's supposed to get back to normal temps by Friday up here...

The 2 lightweight (163 + 165) recycled Rivers I got were throwing quite nicely for me, even in comparison to the 172 GL I also have. There are a few chunks of plastic on the underside of one of them that poke out a very little bit, but nothing to cause any concern really. If anything, they add more swirls. :hfive:

So I got a RGL River and Saint from Marshall Street.

The River is a nice steel blue. Flies like a River is suppose to fly, straight!

The Saint on the other hand, 173g, flew like a light weight River. Flippy out of the box. I threw it into a head wind, tailwind and a crosswind. I was not impressed. I guess if I want to ditch the River and just throw Saints I now have OS, stable, understable, and flippy, but not really what after. Plus the "Salmon" color is more like burnt smoked salmon instead of fresh salmon. Easy to lose, may it turns into my water disc.

No, I have several others. I didn't like the Opto a lot, but the GLs I really like. I have a 174g with a predictable fade, a 171g that is straight with very little HSS, and another 171g that is my hyzer flip disc. The RGL Saint is closest to my hyzer flip on, but less HSS. I could throw some dope annys that started out in the SW corner of a football field went all the way to the opposite sideline and bent back to the NW corner of the field. Cool but not what I was wanting.

I have two rivers from mst. showing up tomorrow w00t! mohogany and a weird dark river.

I haven't had to worry with the thread making me spend money...my equipment is doing that for me. Spent many thousands in breakdowns in the last few weeks...leaves very little for plastic ya know.:\ Still...would like to come up with a lighter weight River soon....now that they are all gone, that is.:(

I haven't had to worry with the thread making me spend money...my equipment is doing that for me. Spent many thousands in breakdowns in the last few weeks...leaves very little for plastic ya know.:\ Still...would like to come up with a lighter weight River soon....now that they are all gone, that is.:(

Jump on MSt...I just checked and they have a couple of those neon yellow rivers GL at 165 & 166g. Uh oh...now everyone's gonna buy them out...DIBS!

Jump on MSt...I just checked and they have a couple of those neon yellow rivers GL at 165 & 166g. Uh oh...now everyone's gonna buy them out...DIBS!

Those I have already..down to 164, too.:D Nah, the ones I was referring to were the R's that DTW had listed down to 161, IIRC. THAT is what I'd like to see. No funds til I get paid...machines are eating me out of house and home at the moment.:(

i already want to steal that weird dark river from you and i haven't even seen it yet.

bottle.png

Those I have already..down to 164, too.:D Nah, the ones I was referring to were the R's that DTW had listed down to 161, IIRC. THAT is what I'd like to see. No funds til I get paid...machines are eating me out of house and home at the moment.:(

LOL. I would probably trade 5 premium plastic discs for a 161-162 R river. I'll probably checking 5 sites a day hoping one randomly pops up. Sorry wife...gotta feed the need for plastic!

I've been hoarding all the lightweight GL rivers that LoPan somehow missed.