• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] New Lat Plastic??

Zero "soft" is what is currently being run as just plain Zero. Zero Hard will come out sometime in the spring, and will be stiffer. Yes, the current run of Zero is the same as what the Mercies came out in a couple months back. It's also the same as DD's Classic Soft and Westside's BT plastic.

Good luck finding my of the current Zero in black. I've got a Spike in black, and I've seen the Sinus in black, but both go pretty quickly. I've never seen a Mercy or a Pure in Zero and in black.

Just got my R Pure! I bought a couple already, but had to have a black one. Called a couple places until I was able to get a guy at gottagogottathrow to find search for one on the shelf. Love this black R Pure! 176g, red stamp, and less dome than my other R Pures. Slightly less dome than my opto too. Can't wait to throw this thing.

Pures are the undisputed champions of L64 recycled - sold out at DN, DGC, Marshall st.

Pures are the undisputed champions of L64 recycled - sold out at DN, DGC, Marshall st.

Well there doesn't seem to be a huge difference in flight between these and the Gold Line counterparts. And since we've been clamoring for Gold Line Pures that we dont have to hunt down and pay $30 for, it stands to reason these would fly off shelves. I expect to see some true production GL Pures in the near future as Laat should expect the same sales at a higher price point.

Today I got to throw a few times with my new Rec Line discs.

160 Saint
173 River
174 Pure

To my surprise the Saint and River seemed more stable than what I expected. Threw into a 10 mph headwind and used the same wind as a tailwind. Perhaps the wind was skewing the test throws, but I know how my GL Saints and Rivers fly and they would not have held up in this wind.

The Pure was about the same as my Opto...no real difference expect for the feel of the discs. The temp was around 34 degrees so this could have been a factor, but the Rec Line Pure seemed a bit more slick than the Opto.

Overall I'm very pleased with this line of discs!

Pures are also the only one out of the r line that isn't offered in gold line. (Yes I know about the limited runs)

Recycled Gold Line Pure Review

After a bunch of rounds with my domey blue RGL Pure, I can safely say it's pretty much a clone of the old domey grip lines in the gold line plastic.

Compared to the flat opto pures.. these domey R's fly slower, much slower.... and have a lot of slow speed glide to them, which is pretty spectacular for loft putting. They roll away less than my TM2s and Optos. And they have that little bit of late fade that makes 100ft approach shots soo predictable. And they don't super-ball-bounce off trees like the grip lines did.

I don't like driving with these RGLs however. They do a bit of a lollipop air bounce from the dome. So the flat Optos and limitted run flat GL Pures are still the better driving putters, but these RGLs are my approach varients.

I'm looking forward to summer and the warmer weather too see how the plastic feels in the higher temps.

So for now i'm carrying a TM2 for chain banging. An RGL for long approaches. An Opto for driving. (and a flx Z zone for overstable compliment)

After a bunch of rounds with my domey blue RGL Pure, I can safely say it's pretty much a clone of the old domey grip lines in the gold line plastic.

Compared to the flat opto pures.. these domey R's fly slower, much slower.... and have a lot of slow speed glide to them, which is pretty spectacular for loft putting. They roll away less than my TM2s and Optos. And they have that little bit of late fade that makes 100ft approach shots soo predictable. And they don't super-ball-bounce off trees like the grip lines did.

I don't like driving with these RGLs however. They do a bit of a lollipop air bounce from the dome. So the flat Optos and limitted run flat GL Pures are still the better driving putters, but these RGLs are my approach varients.

I'm looking forward to summer and the warmer weather too see how the plastic feels in the higher temps.

So for now i'm carrying a TM2 for chain banging. An RGL for long approaches. An Opto for driving. (and a flx Z zone for overstable compliment)

This is an encouraging review as it is what I use my Pures for.

psst
One of those acronyms restocked 29 Pures in the last 10 minutes, and will also be promoting the lineup to the masses early this afternoon in a newsletter. This might be a good time to revisit the inventory if anyone were so interested, before the crowd hits 'em.

psst
One of those acronyms restocked 29 Pures in the last 10 minutes, and will also be promoting the lineup to the masses early this afternoon in a newsletter. This might be a good time to revisit the inventory if anyone were so interested, before the crowd hits 'em.

Are these going to be on DN only or Prime also?