• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags

Which tag style do you prefer?

• Full color Acrylic

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Acrylic with a simplified design

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Metal with a simplified design

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
Can we have a preorder on these in the store when the pricing is figured out? Sorry, the more I think about these, the more excited I get!!!

I should be getting my samples next week and then I have to figure out pricing. As soon as I do I'll put these and the personal tags up.

So the blue turned out to be lighter than I thought. I'm kind of leaning towards the green... maybe orange but I like the green.

Attachments

• IMG-20150224-WA0004_resized.jpg
    IMG-20150224-WA0004_resized.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 51
I ranked them in order of color I like. They look great by the way.

Attachments

• Screenshots_2015-02-24-19-22-27.jpg
    Screenshots_2015-02-24-19-22-27.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 45
I really dig the red, but that green tag just looks so slick; I also like how the blue came out.

But, at the end of the day, I think the green or red would be the way to go.

I really dig the red, but that green tag just looks so slick; I also like how the blue came out.

But, at the end of the day, I think the green or red would be the way to go.

Yea, I liked the red as well but green is the site color and I think it's my favorite. It definitely pops.

I also liked the light purple, but thought I'd be in the minority.

I'm waiting to hear back as the URL at the bottom isn't centered or bold enough for my tastes, I think I know what happened regarding centering but I want to see if I need to do something on the art end. So probably a little longer on the wait for these and personal tags.

I loved them all! Can't wait to order one of these. Can I pick a specific #? ;)
I generally do first come, first serve since I don't want to deal with the logistics of going back and forth with people if a number is taken. When it's order time you can put in a request and I can try to fill it but no guarantees :)

How much more money for the stainless with the bottle openers on each side?

and the green is the best.

It would be really cool to have like the first 10 or 25 like Gold and the rest green. BUT, since they aren't "battle tags" maybe that would detract from the spirit of the tags. I personally LOVE the green, but the red and purple are nice too.

I like the Green, Orange, and is that silver next to the purple?

Is the green that dark or is a little brighter/shinier than the pics?

Last edited:
The green isn't quite as dark as the pic. Here's a picture of it in the daylight. I'm having the URL at the bottom fixed so it's centered and a little bolder.

Attachments

• 20150225_114546_resized.jpg
    20150225_114546_resized.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 40