• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New us fairway and mid.

treekickluv

Par Member
So im looking for a understable fairway driver
Around 360 ft.
Right now i got a insanity 175g but my recent goofing around found that discs around 165-170 can really do fantastic flights.

Also searching for a less speed sensitive disc than fuse. Great for standstill shots but cant handle any kind of x-step power. This disc gonna fly around 300ft.

why dont you just get a lighter insanity

.............?

Because it already flips too much. And i would not call it a fairway driver.

Something slower that fades less is what i want. Im close to order a sub 170g plasma amp but i dont really know if it is what i want.

Because it already flips too much. And i would not call it a fairway driver.

Something slower that fades less is what i want. Im close to order a sub 170g plasma amp but i dont really know if it is what i want.

It flips too much at 360'? Does it become a roller off the tee? Have you tried to add some more hyzer? Are you sure it's flip and not OAT? Which line on the flight chart does your disc fly?

If the Insanity is too understable for you, try the Inertia. It's one step left and should hold without killing its ability to flip.

Try a Sidewinder, sounds like it will be right up your alley.

It flips too much at 360'? Does it become a roller off the tee? Have you tried to add some more hyzer? Are you sure it's flip and not OAT? Which line on the flight chart does your disc fly?

If the Insanity is too understable for you, try the Inertia. It's one step left and should hold without killing its ability to flip.

It is with hyzer and released pretty high.

I think i managed to get the perfect flip once on a field day it went 390ft and never came back. I just cant replicate that throw on the course so im giving up and finding something slower and more consistent.

Sidewinder might be the contender.