• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New X Out Cobras??

Roc1Time

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Has anyone thrown one? How does it compare flight wise to the old school champion? Etc? I was thinking of ordering some because I liked the old ones but I have heard these are really domey but thats it, no flight details or anything. I know that some guys on here ordered some a couple of weeks ago and was wondering what everyone thought? Thanks ahead of time

Mark says that the only reason they are xouts are because the center is dimpled. I dont see how that could be a problem but you never know. I cant remember who was selling them on here awhile back.

not sure of the type of innova, but i saw one(maybe a valk) that the rim was different than the original..less angle..we compared 2 side by side..

Wow, thats wierd who knows the way they stamp discs nowadays you can get a wraith that has a firechicken stamp on it or vise versa. I know I have thrown a disc a time or to that said it was something and it didnt fly like it. I throw alot of factory second champ rocs, and I like them more then some of the collectors that I have thrown.

Got one today and they are alot more domey then the old school ones. I have thrown it in a field and it is very straight just like the old ones. Just like a beat up flat top, now we will see how durable it is

I hope it is a tree smasher...unless of course we are playing dubs, in which case I would hope it finds every hole!

Latest posts