• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Next Up- Interview with Nikko Locastro

Did you already post part 2 of the Barsby episode?

Can you give me a link? I missed it.

yeah i had dreads for a few years in high school.. got lil toasted on night and thought it would be a good idea to chop a couple off lol :doh: .. then just had to get my head shaved but yeah i might do it again but boy they could be a pain

Nikko is a young player with a lot of heart and he is known to really let his emotions show on the course when he plays (very few people throw tantrums like he does after a bad shot, but at the same time very few people smile as big as he does after a well executed shot). I also know he has improved tremendously over the last few years in that regard. I would like to hear his opinion on how he believes his emotions affect his game both positively and negatively, and what he is doing to learn to control the negative emotions that can potentially ruin a round for him.

Nk
Nikko is a young player with a lot of heart and he is known to really let his emotions show on the course when he plays (very few people throw tantrums like he does after a bad shot, but at the same time very few people smile as big as he does after a well executed shot). I also know he has improved tremendously over the last few years in that regard. I would like to hear his opinion on how he believes his emotions affect his game both positively and negatively, and what he is doing to learn to control the negative emotions that can potentially ruin a round for him.

This

NIce!!!I was trying to think of a good way to ask this and you nailed it!!!

Thank you

Any other questions you want to ask just list them here. I will be honest and say I can use all the help I can get since this is a solo deal for me. I really appreciate it!!!!

You can ask him if he forgets his disc golf bags in the parking lot very much. I was playing a round at Dela and finished at dark, found two fully loaded bags in the parking lot. Called the number and made sure his bags were safely returned.

Latest posts