• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

Nobody else carries rivers here. I also used to carry 2 gateway infernos, a discraft pulse and gateway spirit.

Stiff Pro Dart...havent seen anyone else around here throw one..or any other Dart for that matter ..love the R-Pro too..

I'll have to put a Viper back in my bag, just for kicks...

Ironically, I haven't seen anyone else use Voodoos, where I play regularly. A few Magics and Wizards, but otherwise it's an Aviar and Magnet playground.

I think i am one of the few people who use a Star Rhyno (most i see are Pro or Champ) and I also have been driving with cyclones and pry one of the only people in the greater grand rapids area that does that.

Monster and Bulldog. I love the Bulldog for short hyzers and into wind putts, it's very overstable for a putter.

Can't remember the exact name of the brand, made in new Zealand, aoteorra or something weird. Anyhoo, it's called the Tui, 143 great midrange and super long putter. Never seen anyone else with one, def worth checking out.

A number of people in my area have Condor's in their bag, but I never see them outside the Louisville area. I get some odd looks on those.

Never seen anyone throw an OLF, or anything Millenium except for Omegas and my one friend I turned on to the QMS...but he doesn't really throw it much....

Around here, if you don't have 1-2 discs max and they're not random champion plastic drivers, you're weird.

that said, 9/10 people I see won't recognize a single disc in my bag outside the katana :/ I don't throw it, but keep it around for people if they lose their disc, because they wont use much else of mine. I hate living near this campus.

i dont know anyone else with a monarch, mako, or a kite. i also used to throw this aerobie #3 putter. it was goofy as all get up with this weird step ledge design it was gold in color and floated.

Last edited:
Around here, if you don't have 1-2 discs max and they're not random champion plastic drivers, you're weird.

that said, 9/10 people I see won't recognize a single disc in my bag outside the katana :/ I don't throw it, but keep it around for people if they lose their disc, because they wont use much else of mine. I hate living near this campus.

We have plenty of those types here. It's funny seeing the look on someone's face when you put a putter or midrange 100' past their boss :D

They just don't get any love...but my inside 20' putter has to be a polecat. Its almost like throwing a wet wash rag into the hamper. Perfect line...slow and steady. Granted it was my first disk along with a DX Wraith...but definitely use it every round and have yet to play with someone else that throws one.

They just don't get any love...but my inside 20' putter has to be a polecat. Its almost like throwing a wet wash rag into the hamper. Perfect line...slow and steady. Granted it was my first disk along with a DX Wraith...but definitely use it every round and have yet to play with someone else that throws one.

I always hold one when I go to stores here, but always tell myself I don't need a lid for putting.

Occasionally I use an Aero for approach shots. Unless it's max weight, it's one of the few low speed understable disc golf discs in existence. While the Innova disc chart may list this disc with a low speed fade of zero, I think it's really -0.5. I have had some amazing approaches over the years which, after a straight flight, finished understable even as it was running out of steam and made everyone in my group say "What the heck was that?!" :cool:

I was thinking and each of us throw pretty uniquely as far as discs go none of us throw the same disc ... I mean we've all tried the same or similar discs but when the bags shake out we have pretty different discs we all throw kinda crazy

Latest posts