• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

Why would you need to add shiz on top of the caddy youre benching, surely it doesnt add noticable weight and what if it fell on you, not to mention the smell

Why would you need to add shiz on top of the caddy youre benching, surely it doesnt add noticable weight and what if it fell on you, not to mention the smell

Don't question my workout! You want to get beat up, too? :D

And I'm still waiting to hear anything...trying to be patient when all that you want is some amount of communication is becoming extremely difficult...

Kudos to PMB, but this ain't his frikkin' job.

The fact that the douche responsible for all this STILL hasn't responded tells me everything I need to know.

I think $200 for a fugly bag is one thing, but how has this guy not handled his customers personally?!?!

Hiding behind a pro for months at a time, deleting any contact info, not refunding peoples money....

...And btw, the embroidery on that General Lee bag looks like complete sh*t.

What you need to do Paul, is let Dave(?) get on here and make his own excuses.

Altough at this point, there is "NoExcuse" for him.

Kudos to PMB, but this ain't his frikkin' job.

What you need to do Paul, is let Dave(?) get on here and make his own excuses.

QUOTE]

Second this :thmbup:

I would love to see PMB chime in on equipment, form, and the like and not have to spend time wading through all the troll posts on this thread (though there are some legit complaints). I watched his final round at last year's BSF and was completely knocked on my a** by the performance. His round was the best of a downright epic final card and I think we all would appreciate a little wisdom kicked our way.

Bag arrived today!

My bag arrived today. I think it turned out great. He included a 12x champ teebird as well, so that was pretty cool. Here's some pics.

bug

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

sweet bags! where are the putter pockets located on the backpack style from the first group of pictures?

Hey guys,
Just wanted to give NOX some love here on DGCR. David has been producing our Gecko bags this year and I couldn't be more pleased with the work he has done.

If you are someone that values customization, there is no better way to scratch that itch than to design your own DG bag.
I know David has given some folks a discount when I referred them so if you're interested, I can try to line something up for you.
NOX guarantees all of his work so you know you will be taken care of in the event of a malfunction.

I am currently using a Gecko as my primary bag (I mostly play casual rounds) and I just had a "half-pack" produced for the larger bag rounds to replace my C14. I'm proud to support NOX and I'd love to see some DGCR orders start filling his queue

Latest posts