• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

Yeah, can't see myself ever needing more room than that.
Just need to pull together the funds and make decisions on exactly what I want it to look like or what is needed.
One thing, though, there juts aren't enough detailed pics of this pack out there.
Care to post some of yours, or point me in a direction where I can see more than the few that are on their page?

Yeah, can't see myself ever needing more room than that.
Just need to pull together the funds and make decisions on exactly what I want it to look like or what is needed.
One thing, though, there juts aren't enough detailed pics of this pack out there.
Care to post some of yours, or point me in a direction where I can see more than the few that are on their page?

I'll certainly post a few angles of mine when they come in.

Sweet.
Yeah, I've got a lot of ideas running around in my head of what I'd want... taking my time but have known for months that NOX is who I want to build it.

I am currently using a Gecko as my primary bag (I mostly play casual rounds) and I just had a "half-pack" produced for the larger bag rounds to replace my C14. I'm proud to support NOX and I'd love to see some DGCR orders start filling his queue

Was yours the one I just asked about on Facebook with the flag pattern and eye patches?