• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] None existent mold/plastic combos

Soft neutron ions
Good baseline plastic MVP molds
Innova and trilogy discs that actually fly like flight numbers
Production run GRIP line latitude baseline

Rancho Rocs in the current run of FF wizard plastic, or even scale/serpent fossil plastic would be amazing!

Teebird and River in the same plastic blend used for the FD3. I know it's supposed to be the same as Jolly Launcher champion but I've not seen another mold in quite the same blend.

Also a G* River and Pure for winter golf. Frost does not grip quite as well and the molds come out more stable.

If we're limited to in-brand, my longing for P-FDs is well-documeted. I'd also love an Electron Proxy.

If we can have fun and go cross-brand, give me GL and Opto FDs and I will go bankrupt.

Moonshine Pure

Plasma for all Axiom and MVP discs

Eclipse for all Axiom and MVP discs

Cryztal FLX Stalker

Glo Cryztal FLX Stalker

Ti Stalker (technically out there, but I want them in production again and in brighter colours.)

Is your Rask a first run? I know my first run has a slightly different feel than my other K1 plastic discs.... But it is translucent instead of opaque...it has a firm gummy feel. Wish the rest of mine felt that good

It's gummy near transparent and amazing, but when it's wet I can't get a great grip.

I'd love two more like it tbough, pretty sure it's second run. Though it is very OS so not 100%.

Were all 1st runs blue? I have heard that somewhere and mine is red.

Fossil Scales ;)

My biggest plastic dream is a Fossil/KC Pro Fossil Element-X

This. My favotie mids used to be the old element-x (I hear they have recycled the name for a different mold now?) in a plastic like fossil (which would hopefully mold up more consistantly than the various runs of S)

And while I am thinking of old elements/element-x run some in the older higher urethane E plastic that felt like CE...

If we're limited to in-brand, my longing for P-FDs is well-documeted. I'd also love an Electron Proxy.

If we can have fun and go cross-brand, give me GL and Opto FDs and I will go bankrupt.

Fossil FDs\FD2s... OG discraft Z line FD would be awesome too.