• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Norcal day trip dec 27 or 28

efuss27

Hey discin dudes and lady dudes. I'll be in Sacramento for about a week around christmas. This trip is mainly for spending time with family but that doesn't mean that I can't pull away from the folks for a day of golf. I spent time in sac town last summer and played john mackey, rocklin and orangevale saturday league a few times. This trip I'm hoping to explore a little farther and check out Auburn, hanging oaks and maybe condon park if there is enough daylight. Is there anyone in the norcal area who is willing to meet up and show me around those courses. From what I've read on this site condon park is hard to navigate the first time around. I know there are better courses in the area which are pay-to-play but I'm avoiding those because they're only open on select days. I'll have my own transportation and want to get the most out of the day as I can so I may start as early as 7 am. Reply if you'd like to show a st louis native how discs are thrown in norcal.

I might have some time to show you around on those days, as I will be down visiting family. Hit me up and I'll see if I can show you around.

that would be great dude. I still don't know which day I'll go but let me know if you have a preference. I'm not sure yet if I'll have to reserve a rental car or borrow my brother in law's car. I'll know more this weekend and we can hash out the details.

I have those days off and I would love to play there also. Send me a message and I could probably meet up with you.

Sounds good. I'll pm both of you towards the end of the week once I know more details.