• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Northeast Memorial Day Weekend?

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Are most people free that weekend? That was traditionally when I went on my DG road trips due to the extra day off. I wouldn't mind trying to get to the Pittsburgh or Allentown area or even sticking close to home with Rochester/Buffalo.

I don't really do tournies, don't have the patience for it. Anyway, just an idea I thought I'd throw it out there :)

I'll be around the Allentown area Memorial Day weekend. I should be able to get a pass from the Mrs. for a round or two if you make it down this way.

Are most people free that weekend? That was traditionally when I went on my DG road trips due to the extra day off. I wouldn't mind trying to get to the Pittsburgh or Allentown area or even sticking close to home with Rochester/Buffalo.

count me in. I have family in both places.

I'll nominate Deer Lakes in Tarentum and/or Jordan Creek in Allentown.

what ya say?!

I think I'll be in the Rochester Area for Memorial weekend, not sure I'll be able to sneak out on a road trip though.

I would so love to make it but I'm headed to Rochester for a few days over the weekend of the 15th ot 22nd so I'm sure my girlfriend won't be cool with disappearing for another overnight venture.

I can confirm I will be in Leechburg, PA for Memorial day weekend..... 20 miles from Deer Lakes.

Send me a PM if ya wanna shoot a round.

Last edited:

Come to Albany/Capital Region Tim check out J-park recently expanded to 28 holes, HyzerCreek and newly installed CPS. That is just a couple of weeks before the J park jammer the course will be looking nice.

I will be going down to the Dayton/Cinci area the weekend after memorial day so I'll be in Rochester. Maybe I'll do a day trip to the Albany area if I'm feeling ambitious but sadly no PA disc golf will be taking place that weekend :(

I don't have my own DG site, but I am an member of an amazing one if that counts for anything BCR.

I have off Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday BCR. I won't be able to play the whole time (and have to be back at a resonable time saturday), but let me know what your plans are.

Latest posts