• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

northtown DGC in plugerville, tx.

MFDoom666

has anyone here played it?

what do you think about the course.

i personally love it for all the tight shots and crazy terrain.

Last edited:
It has not had it's official grand opening and the signs are not installed yet but someone has already given it a 2 disc rating partly due to bad signage.

I love the single picture that was uploaded for the course. Pictures of a disc lying on the ground with a very limited view of the fairway, those are my favorite. :|

I'm looking forward to reading some more reviews on this course.

I live right around the corner from the course. I'm enjoying it for now. It's got a pretty good mix of holes and a good degree of difficulty.

Also be sure to revisit Bart. They've done some work to clean up the course so it's the nicest I've ever seen it. They are most likely going to change the layout of the course so I'm making sure to play it as much as I can on the current setup.

There already is a thread under courses under development - had been labeled Stony Creek Park (not knowing that the locals referred to the course as North Town). This thread is not needed.