• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Not sure this will grow the sport.

Honestly Grodney, nothing is nsfw about that video. It is a scientific/medical piece on a guy with a pretty horrible affliction. We should probably focus on the disc golf aspect of all of this. Here's a guy who loves disc golf and could probably use some love form the community right about now as I am sure the obie and anthony show has done him no favors. I support the idea jchoate7 came up with:

"Let's all partake in a random act of kindness and cheer the guy up and hopefully help him forget about his condition for at least a minute. "

Let's throw this guy a bone...and a disc. Frolf can go frolf its self, we are way better than that and we can prove it.

I suspect ppl want the NSFW tag because it could be embarrassing or not look good to have your employer see that you watched a video about a guy with that particular medical condition. Honestly, it was safe for broadcast TV, so I tend to think its SFW. Borderline I suppose. They used correct medical terms and didn't say "he's constantly busting a n__ in his pants"

KM

But in all seriousness, please explain exactly what about that video is NSFW. Please.

All workplaces are not created equal.

And I was more upset about the warning because of my kids. "Dad, what's an o******?"

:|

And I was more upset about the warning because of my kids. "Dad, what's an o******?"

:|
heaven forbid you actually have to have an open dialogue with your children about something that is central to life existing on this planet.

the horrors.

heaven forbid you actually have to have an open dialogue with your children about something that is central to life existing on this planet.

the horrors.

Thanks for the advice.

If it could possibly be possibly construed as inappropriate under someone's circumstances (not necessarily yours), then its best to include a NSFW warning. All that means is most of us are likely to look at it anyways. I actually had to google to confirm that it was a real news story as it sounded like a convincing parody.

I don't get on the computer at work, but legit medical condition or not, I wouldn't want that article coming up without warning if I did.

the horrors.

Some people dont believe in orgasms.

Only procreation.

the horrors.

It's not so much the subject matter in that situation as the timing. I'd rather be prepared to speak intelligently about it instead of being surprised by it and have to pull something out of thin air.

It's not so much the subject matter in that situation as the timing. I'd rather be prepared to speak intelligently about it instead of being surprised by it and have to pull something out of thin air.

Agreed. The subject you need to put a little thought into and not something you want to just wing.

I suspect ppl want the NSFW tag because it could be embarrassing or not look good to have your employer see that you watched a video about a guy with that particular medical condition. Honestly, it was safe for broadcast TV, so I tend to think its SFW. Borderline I suppose. They used correct medical terms and didn't say "he's constantly busting a n__ in his pants"

KM

It's more the fact that you have a video with the word 'orgasm' in the audio when you have zero reason to expect that. Not a huge issue, but I think some sort of warning is warranted. I don't feel the need to report the op because he prob just didn't think about it, but it could be a bit of an issue in so do work environments.

And was that broadcast or an internet thing?

-edit

I'm pretty sure after looking them up that Barcroft is an internet thing, not broadcast tv.

Last edited:

Latest posts