• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

I'll add that I was super close to keeping that CZ Buzzz and throwing something else in there...that thing was cool.

Couldn't have blamed you, that disc is a beaut! And thanks for pointing out that the Warlock is a warlock! I've always thought about trying one!

Thanks to Bender and Connor once again for putting this on, already counting down to the next one :clap::clap:

I can't take a whole lot of credit, the majority of this was all Connor :hfive:

Either way, loving seeing the results.

Someone North East of me missed their package today. Tracking says notice left. Bummer. Really excited to see what they think.

Make sure you're putting your delivery confirmations on the google doc on the first post of this thread!! :)

for some reason i can't access the shared drive so i've emailed the shipping info to the address on the first page.

ho, ho, ho.

Damn not coming to Iowa... Dude has some sweet dyes too.

I was thinking the same thing a week ago. That's not to speak poorly of the package I got, as I'll be wearing the hat today while I throw the discs and mark them with the minis I received...but cool dyes are cool dyes.

Someone North East of me missed their package today. Tracking says notice left. Bummer. Really excited to see what they think.

:eek:I'm at a loss for words... Thank you, thank you, and thank you for the ridiculous package!!! I'll be posting pics tonight so others can see for themselves how far above and beyond this guy went. Until then, I'll be running out to my car every hour or so to fondle the beautiful discs that showed up in my package. :clap::clap::clap:

I'll add that the SHIPPING alone cost 3 times the minimum value of the secret santa.