• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

Glad it all got there in one piece. Really did have a blast putting it all together. The shirt and hoodie are from the 2 local clubs. Royal Star Disc Golf and the Northern Utah Disc Golf Association. Chocolates are all from local Utah companies. The wizards are from a local wizard only tournament we have every year and the evo wizard is a sweet flier. Used that one to come in second in Masters and 6th overall last year. I just don't throw wizards anymore.

I could quite easily switch to legacy for the fairway slots and not lose a beat. Haven't really thrown the mids yet. But the rival and patriot are solid fairways.

Well I'll be using the heck out of a lot of it! I've been looking for a fairway to complement my Amps, and the F2 didn't work out so I'll have to give the more stable one (Rival, right?) a try. Gonna have to try out the evo too. Didn't like the last one I tried but it was a lot slicker than this one so I have a feeling it'll work out better this time around.

By the way, two packages went out this morning to two states whose initials together (mixed up) spell NAVY, which is a shade of the color in the name of one of the cities (probably a dead giveaway for that fellow).

By the way, two packages went out this morning to two states whose initials together (mixed up) spell NAVY, which is a shade of the color in the name of one of the cities (probably a dead giveaway for that fellow).

who me
confused0024.gif

:D

Missed the edit window, but the rundown is:

-Super color Buzzz
-Evo Wizard
-SS Wizard
-A sick dyed GL Trident (goin in the bag!)
-Dyed Patriot
-Dyed Rival
-Dyed Ghost
-Protégé Clozer

3 awesome minis, an Innova fridge magnet w/ beer opener, lots of fancy chocolates, two huge bags of Jerky, a sticker, a keychain, a sweet shirt and hoodie, and a disc golf stein that will be getting some serious use this weekend! Thanks again and again!! Once spring has sprung, I may have to go out there with a Legacy bag (got another Patriot from my other awesome secret santa package) and see what all the fuss is about!

Nice SS package! I have enjoyed watching this thread from when I first saw it go up, and though I am not participating, I am excited whenever I see a new post. So to all who are participating... PUT UP MORE PICTURES! I need someone to live vicariously through lol.

Nice SS package! I have enjoyed watching this thread from when I first saw it go up, and though I am not participating, I am excited whenever I see a new post. So to all who are participating... PUT UP MORE PICTURES! I need someone to live vicariously through lol.

The Drew 197 :clap: Where you at?

got this awesome package a few days ago...sorry it took so long to get a pic up. i entered 2 times and was waiting to get the other one. il post my other pic when it gets here

heres what i got...
pro wraith
glo buzzz
clearwater foam frisbee
2 disc golfer magazines
bears hat
mini driver
trail mix
chainbreaker white IPA
2 scratch lottery tickets (both losers, but still very cool)
stickers

everything in here was totally awesome and i was very happy to get it. thanks secret santa...much appreciated

Go West SS package!!! Package heading west of the Mississippi River, should arrive by Monday according to USPS!

Aaaand on another note, my gift package arrived today right before I left to ship my gifts out.

picture.php

A 150 class champy Tbird that is going straight in the bag for tomorrows round.
A nice pink champ banshee that is gonna get thrown into the bag so I can take the orange one out. (Pink is always the preferred Crook color)
Another 2nd run textured ion that will see plenty of use as a practice putter/ backup (these are my main putters)
And a bar stamp innova that I'm not sure of, the wing reminds me of the cheetahs I used to throw. Little help here...

Other goodies:
a couple handwarmers, MVP Eclipse Nano, a Driven Zing mini,(my mini basket is about overflowing now!) Abita coozie, $15 Sbux card which my wife already confiscated and added to her "gold card" (at least she buys our coffees most of the time), some chocolate santas and candy canes, a "Leiden" sticker (has something to do with the Netherlands I think. Love Netherland, one of my favorite stops while abroad was Amsterdam, beautiful city and people.), and a Dixie Kitchen and Bait Shop t-shirt(looks to be a pretty good southern/creole restaurant in Evanston, IL.

Super stoked, great gift package! Uber thanks to whoever "Santa" was, these discs will see plenty of air time!

Go West SS package!!! Package heading west of the Mississippi River, should arrive by Monday according to USPS!

Aaaand on another note, my gift package arrived today right before I left to ship my gifts out.

picture.php

A 150 class champy Tbird that is going straight in the bag for tomorrows round.
A nice pink champ banshee that is gonna get thrown into the bag so I can take the orange one out. (Pink is always the preferred Crook color)
Another 2nd run textured ion that will see plenty of use as a practice putter/ backup (these are my main putters)
And a bar stamp innova that I'm not sure of, the wing reminds me of the cheetahs I used to throw. Little help here...

Other goodies:
a couple handwarmers, MVP Eclipse Nano, a Driven Zing mini,(my mini basket is about overflowing now!) Abita coozie, $15 Sbux card which my wife already confiscated and added to her "gold card" (at least she buys our coffees most of the time), some chocolate santas and candy canes, a "Leiden" sticker (has something to do with the Netherlands I think. Love Netherland, one of my favorite stops while abroad was Amsterdam, beautiful city and people.), and a Dixie Kitchen and Bait Shop t-shirt(looks to be a pretty good southern/creole restaurant in Evanston, IL.

Super stoked, great gift package! Uber thanks to whoever "Santa" was, these discs will see plenty of air time!

Im glad you like it! Im suprised it go to you so quickly. Smell the Zing mini, its grape flavored :) The barstamp Innova is supposedly a Test configuration Banshee. I got it in a trade a while back,dont know much about it.

Last edited:
BennettUA said:
Shipping mine tomorrow to a state with a city named Springfield in it.
BennettUA said:
Shipping to a state with at least one letter "A" in it.
Should arrive on Saturday in a state that has at least one pro or college sports team that uses a mammal as its mascot.

Now scheduled to arrive TODAY! "Out for delivery" in a state that has no more and no less than two US Senators.

I think after piecing all your clues together that it's either going to Guam or Germany. I may be wrong, though.

Mines going out within the next two hours :) To the west it goes. Although a lot of places are west of GA.

Mine is out :). Only a couple people who haven't shipped or entered their information at least.