• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It's always amazing to see how these turn out.

Glad you like it. I had a blast putting it together. I actually forgot to add some stuff I was going to throw in. :doh:

Got mine today as well. Pics coming as soon as I figure out how to get the pictures off my camera. Stupid windows 8. Might have to go downstairs and load them on the computer without the internet connection.

Ok here's the picture.
jgo1ac.jpg

Discs: Pretty pink champion orc, gold line havoc, gold line trident, (Lost mine. Super excited to get another one.) lucid truth, vibram ascent. (Never thrown vibram, excited to give it a shot).
Schwag: Shirt from wig and pen pizza pub. sour patch kids, map of Iowa with all the cities with disc golf courses highlighted, (I love maps) mini and personal note. Thanks crazykrug! Looking forward to throwing some new discs. :hfive:

well at least someone got sour patch kids, thought that was a requirement from a certain robot ;);)

teasing of course, glad to see the package made it, if you ever come discin to Iowa, now you know where to go, no excuses :clap::clap:

DAM NIT! I FORGOT ONE OF MY SECRET SANTA GIFTS!

I can't believe it. I have the disc, was gonna dye it, and while looking though my plastic stash I just found it.

I will dye and send next week. :wall:

well at least someone got sour patch kids, thought that was a requirement from a certain robot ;);)

teasing of course, glad to see the package made it, if you ever come discin to Iowa, now you know where to go, no excuses :clap::clap:

YEEEEES, glad eky8 got himself some sour patch kids! Nice haul, that pink orc is sick.

i sent sour patch kids, they were eaten before the pic was taken

Yeah. It's gorgeous. I can't wait to throw it. Sour patch kids will be gone soon. I left them upstairs with my kids. They might already be gone. :D

A pic of my awesome secret Santa pack from Eky8!

Attachments

• IMG815.jpg
    IMG815.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 77
Missed the edit window, but the rundown is:

-Super color Buzzz
-Evo Wizard
-SS Wizard
-A sick dyed GL Trident (goin in the bag!)
-Dyed Patriot
-Dyed Rival
-Dyed Ghost
-Protégé Clozer

3 awesome minis, an Innova fridge magnet w/ beer opener, lots of fancy chocolates, two huge bags of Jerky, a sticker, a keychain, a sweet shirt and hoodie, and a disc golf stein that will be getting some serious use this weekend! Thanks again and again!! Once spring has sprung, I may have to go out there with a Legacy bag (got another Patriot from my other awesome secret santa package) and see what all the fuss is about!

Sweet dyes! Love that Eagle...

That's the Patriot! It makes me happy inside! On a side note, the jerky saved me a very hungry day yesterday as I forgot my lunch on the counter on the way to work. You two killed it for me man, thanks again!

Ok here's the picture.
jgo1ac.jpg

Discs: Pretty pink champion orc, gold line havoc, gold line trident, (Lost mine. Super excited to get another one.) lucid truth, vibram ascent. (Never thrown vibram, excited to give it a shot).
Schwag: Shirt from wig and pen pizza pub. sour patch kids, map of Iowa with all the cities with disc golf courses highlighted, (I love maps) mini and personal note. Thanks crazykrug! Looking forward to throwing some new discs. :hfive:

Man I love Wig and Pen!

Missed the edit window, but the rundown is:

-Super color Buzzz
-Evo Wizard
-SS Wizard
-A sick dyed GL Trident (goin in the bag!)
-Dyed Patriot
-Dyed Rival
-Dyed Ghost
-Protégé Clozer

3 awesome minis, an Innova fridge magnet w/ beer opener, lots of fancy chocolates, two huge bags of Jerky, a sticker, a keychain, a sweet shirt and hoodie, and a disc golf stein that will be getting some serious use this weekend! Thanks again and again!! Once spring has sprung, I may have to go out there with a Legacy bag (got another Patriot from my other awesome secret santa package) and see what all the fuss is about!

Glad it all got there in one piece. Really did have a blast putting it all together. The shirt and hoodie are from the 2 local clubs. Royal Star Disc Golf and the Northern Utah Disc Golf Association. Chocolates are all from local Utah companies. The wizards are from a local wizard only tournament we have every year and the evo wizard is a sweet flier. Used that one to come in second in Masters and 6th overall last year. I just don't throw wizards anymore.

I could quite easily switch to legacy for the fairway slots and not lose a beat. Haven't really thrown the mids yet. But the rival and patriot are solid fairways.