• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
also curious about whether there will be a stock release of glow md3's?

I hate to keep posting this question, but seriously, when are the Discmania Lites going to be for sale in the US?

More wondering if these will be available in retail shops

Retailers who are getting their wholesale directly from us have access to both of those molds.

Your best bet is to petition your local shops to order their wholesale through us! You can even pass along my name and email ([email protected]) and have them drop me a line with any questions and we can get them set up.

I've seen a few discs that people have picked up from the flying circus tour that are not available yet on the Discmania store...any guesses as to when those might be released?

Petition to make 2nd run fD's a permanent thing.... I am bombing mine 400+ feet, on an absolute straight line. It will not turn over, and it finishes with just a hair of fade.

I honestly have to think about whether or not I should throw my 2nd run fD or my destroyer on the long holes...

This. :thmbup: Nothing can really replace 2nd run fd.

This. :thmbup: Nothing can really replace 2nd run fd.

They should Release it as an fD3, same exact as the 2nd run, and produce it in Champ and Star. S line 2nd run fD would be so money! The over stability of the second run, with the grip and quicker seasoning in of star. and of course the C line to just bomb forever

I've seen a few discs that people have picked up from the flying circus tour that are not available yet on the Discmania store...any guesses as to when those might be released?

All discs that I have on the RV have been released.

Hmmm...so they are hiding somewhere else maybe. On Instagram dgcoursereview had a g line dd2 and td2, and I would do bad things to get my hands on a g line td2.

Ok....got 3 shield stamp Pro plastic P1X to go with my X plastics. the X's throw well, (and put better) but these are born to be thrown. If you like throwing putters, pick up some of these. They just go straight for so long. Really a beautiful disc. Feels like driver pro and kc pro were mixed.

Going to wait patiently for more P-MD3s. Great for cycling.... Black discs are cool and all except for when trying to find them.

Hmmm...so they are hiding somewhere else maybe. On Instagram dgcoursereview had a g line dd2 and td2, and I would do bad things to get my hands on a g line td2.

Oh snap - I stand corrected. I thought they had been posted sorry!

We'll be back in SoCal for the finale right after St. Jude's. Stay tuned for the schedule release and official details.

Will spintv put out a flying circus video?

It's on Discmania's channel :)

More of a teaser though...

Going to wait patiently for more P-MD3s. Great for cycling.... Black discs are cool and all except for when trying to find them.

Shh...don't tell anybody, but Ryan is going to run other colors.

SHHH IT'S A SECRET.

I recently bought an S-Line P2 online and although I like it, it's pretty soft. I prefer a slightly firmer disc for driving putters so I was wondering whether within the S-Line P2's there are actually ones that are a little bit more rigid?

I recently bought an S-Line P2 online and although I like it, it's pretty soft. I prefer a slightly firmer disc for driving putters so I was wondering whether within the S-Line P2's there are actually ones that are a little bit more rigid?

Did you buy a swirl? Those tend to be the beefiest of the S-lines and the softest of them as well.

Nah it was just a regular S-Line yellow one. It was before the Swirl one was released. Might have to get one of those at some point anyway, because they look sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.