• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So more along the lines of a Fairway Driver Buzzz... Holds a line and dependable...

Here I am derping about complaining that they're so stable. Lol. I can rid myself of the explorers if this is the case.

My discs mostly go right anyways. I have lefty syndrome ����

it's an Edmonton thing :p

Add a D FD to your line up while the S seasons

Fairway Buzzz is pretty spot on.

7 6 0 1 is more accurate if comparing across all companies

In Innova's world the wraith and destroyer are -1

This is also true, though I've had runs of Wraiths that flip up beautifully and glide FOREVER for me. My max distance air shot was thrown with a Marbly run of star Wraith.

I managed to actually get ahold of them tonight. The S Line I feel is a 7/6/0/1, but the C-Line's feel like a 7/6/-1/0.5, which is exactly what I was looking for.

Is there any official word on whether there will be another run of Sky Gods soon? Really enjoying how flat they came out and wondering if I should pay a premium for a couple back ups or just wait.

I may have missed several large discussions over the years, but I've never personally heard this addressed, so I'll ask it. Why has there never been a beaded version of the P2? That feels like a money machine sitting in the corner no one has ever turned on. "Hey you know the super popular putter we make in every plastic conceivable and sell billions of? Want one? Oh, you like beaded putters. Well what if I showed the P2X???" stonks.

I may have missed several large discussions over the years, but I've never personally heard this addressed, so I'll ask it. Why has there never been a beaded version of the P2? That feels like a money machine sitting in the corner no one has ever turned on. "Hey you know the super popular putter we make in every plastic conceivable and sell billions of? Want one? Oh, you like beaded putters. Well what if I showed the P2X???" stonks.

Is not the P2 a beadless version of the BB Aviar?

And the P3x is the "flat topped" version of the BB Aviar (as in like the "3" molds from Innova Aviar3 AviarX3)

I received an overweight Hades disc I had pre-ordered, how can I get a maximum weight to replace it?

An JK Aviar-X with other words ? (As i have understood it its more or less an P2 with a bead or the other way around )

I'd like to see a slightly under stable putter and mid option from Discmania. Similar to the Fierce and maybe a Comet.

Just ordered a color glow FD3. Surprised they didn't sell out in the first fifteen minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.