• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2015 -- VOTING POLL

Vote for your THREE favorites!

• Smiley Skulll and Cross Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wicked Wizard

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Welcome to Camp

Votes: 101 58.0%
  • Terrible Tom

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Jack-O-Chains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • The Bride

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Slashtrooper

• Foot Fault

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Good vs Evil

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • REX

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Autumn's Storms

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Black Bart's Burning

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Charlie Brown

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Pumpkin Patch

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • Grip Lockenstein

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Creepy Crawler

Votes: 119 68.4%
  • Who ya gonna throw?

• A Nightmare on Tatooine

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • The Dark Wanderer

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • A Throw to the Moon

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Zombieland Survival Disc

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Maple Camo

Votes: 41 23.6%
  • I'm just a Poe boy from a Poe family

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • Aaahhkthrowberfest!!!

Votes: 64 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fantastic work again, from a broad range of skill sets.
I hope everybody looks at this 'competition' as we often do DG tourney play: I can't compare my game to that of an open level player, much less that of a national tour player, but I know when I've had a good round for me.
You are all winners! :thmbup:

Awesome entries one and all! Thanks for sharing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was completely blown away by the detail in Welcome to Camp and Creepy Crawly! :eek:

Both Aaahhkthrowberfest!!! (love the intensity of those colors) and Pumpkin Patch very nearly got my vote 3rd vote... but I gave it to Charlie Brown in a tight race.

wish i had more votes, so hard to just pick 3. good job all!

I remember last year there was talk of doing some other awards, like "most creative" or having a separate category for hand cut vs plotter cut.

Little late for any of that now, but I mention it because if there was a vote for most creative, mine would go to the Poe disc. That thing is great.

Hard to believe, but I bet 'Creepy' looks even better in person.

That's amazing work and must have taken days. :hfive:

Very tough voting this year. This is probably the first time ever where I thought it wasn't fair to just be limited to three.

Who dyed the pumpkin patch disc?

We shall find out when the voting is over. I like how the rim of that one was kept white - that's more difficult than it probably seems to prevent all bleeds that close to the edge.

I remember last year there was talk of doing some other awards, like "most creative" or having a separate category for hand cut vs plotter cut.

Little late for any of that now, but I mention it because if there was a vote for most creative, mine would go to the Poe disc. That thing is great.

I would love to do some more with the contest as far as variety of winners, but I can't figure the logistics of it. How would we vote for it? Would it be a panel vote for such things other than the outright winners? Honestly would love some ideas, such a large payout and would like to add some flavor to this other than just winners down the line. May have to get more specific with categories next year?

No one did anything with beer this year :(

Very tough voting this year. This is probably the first time ever where I thought it wasn't fair to just be limited to three.

Aside from the Crystal Lake glow disc, the Pumpkin Patch dye was hands down my favorite.

Whoever dyed that, I commend you...you truly have an understanding of Autumn and I want one on my wall.

So should we start guessing who's dye belong to whom? I think I've got at least one of each of Bennett, Goose, and Rog's picked out. ;)

I thought we were just voting on a name, til i scrolled down. makes MUCH more sense. In that case, I like Rex, and pretty much ALL of them. crawler and Poe boy are great, and Ahhhh real monsters one is good

So should we start guessing who's dye belong to whom? I think I've got at least one of each of Bennett, Goose, and Rog's picked out. ;)

I have my guesses on a few of them. I am nearly certain I know who did the top 2. But for anyone that follows this thread or previous okthrowberfests, those should be pretty obvious.

Last edited:

I actually didn't have a chance to submit one .... was on vacation and job searching! Thanks for thinking I was in this great group though :thmbup:

I have a good guess on Pumpkin Patch (pretty sure I've seen that gradient work before)... and Maple Camo.

I'll be shocked if Creepy Crawler was done by anyone other than ... well, the guy I think did it! ;)

Wow...it's always so difficult to narrow it down to just three! Good work, all!