• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] On sale 10 Misprint Z Line for $50

The reality is that you paid $50 for the 1 misprint disc you might bag for 3-6 months and think that it's a good deal. The remaing 9 of the 10 discs might be thrown once.

Yeah, I know but Im on a quest to acquire a bunch of disc so this helped. Ive been introducing alot of friends and family to the game and I always need disc to loan out.

Kinda cool deal, like giving yourself a present, since you don't know what you're getting. Hope you score some good stuff.

The Marketplace is about to flood with Misprint Z discs. :D

I heard from a friend who's working for DC in Wixom that some of these misprints are actually tournament stamps that they had extras of! That would be a hell of a cool surprise!

It's a good deal but I would only probably bag 2-4 of them even if I had a fairly new bag.

Holla at me for those Flicks when you get tired of them though.

Just grabbed 2 packs since that is cheaper than my dealer cost for misprints lol. Plus they threw in a hat, sticker, scorecard for a penny extra!!

I grabbed one of these packs. As a new player I am going though and trying find discs that work for me and ones that I like.

I ordered one too yesterday. Went half an half with a buddy as I'm sure half of whats in there I won't be too interested in and we have a completely different taste in discs. COME ON ZOMBEE!!!!!! Daddy needs a new disc something fierce. Withdrawl WITHDRAWL!!!! :)

Zombee is a cool disc, rim is a little chunky for my taste but it flies great. Kind of like a Squall.

The memories of getting misprint packs

This might keep you guys busy for a while :)

Discraft's misprint deal is Awesome!
original thread with thousands of posts

Used to get a ton a rare tourney stuff like USADGC Buzzz'z and Cryztal discs. A lot were stamped tourney blanks or barely even noticeable blemishes from a mis-stamp. Last pack I bought was in 2013 when they had a deal on LE Misprint Packs. Cryztal FLX, Sparkle Cryztal, Sparkle Cryztal FLX, LE Z, ESP and FLX stuff. Awesome discs!

Here was my first score in 2009...

Here's what we got in 2 sets of 10

2 cryztal z buzzz (pink / clear)
2 elite z buzzz (red / blue)
1 esp buzzz (white)
1 "buzzz stamped on rim" FLX/ESP type. White with a different plastic feel than an esp, z or x. It looks just like a buzzz but it has a different rim slope underneath. Maybe drone or wasp? pretty cool disc with US Am Champ rainbow foil stamp.

2 z stalkers (orange / blue)
2 FLX predators (hot pink both)
2 FLX surge ss (white both)

3 ESP avenger ss (2 green / 1 blue)
2 FLX avengers (I cant really remember)
1 elite z avenger ss (lipstick pink)

1 elite z reaper (blueberry)
1 z force (clear)
1 z flick (clear)
1 esp pulse (sky blue)

I think thats all. I pretty nice haul I would say. Already had a disc fantasy draft with my brothers to help with the cost. They picked up 11 off this load and I'm hooking my friends up with some of the rest.

And now I'm hooked and ordered another the other day. Last one......for a while.

thanks discraft

4th misprint deal box was still good...

ESP Pulse 169g Yellow w/blue foil & small smudge

FLX Challenger 174g ~ Black w/white stamp
FLX Predator 168g ~ Hot Pink w/o misprint stamp
FLX Surge 171g ~ Aqua w/o misprint stamp
FLX Avenger SS 172g ~ Pea Green...again w/o misprint stamp
*of the 4 sets we ordered, each included at least a FLX Predator, FLX Surge, and FLX Avenger or their SS version. No misprints found

Cryztal Z Stalker 172-176g ~ Clear w/Delaveaga stamp
Glo Z Buzzz 172g ~ Glo white w/double moon/bee stamp
* every set had at least 1 cryztal z disc
* 2 out of 4 had a glo buzzz

Z Buzzz 175g ~ Green w/J Bird Players stamp
Z Buzzz 177g ~ Pink w/small blemished ink
Z Reaper 174 ~ Clear w/multicolor print 1st run stamp
*3 out 4 sets have had a 1st run Reaper

I Bought about 10-12 packs over the years

Last edited:
Seriously? That's kinda messed up, Kevin.

Yep. Dealer cost for 10 Z misprints is $56. I'm guessing they have a crap ton of them that they need to free up space on. No biggie to me, really. I'm just glad I saw them at this price. Just means misprints will be even cheaper here in store!

Yeah, Discraft had a number of 24-hour sales to kick off their factory store site.

It was $59.99 for the premium 10-pack on Saturday. I regret only buying one. I also wish I would have seen the Z-misprint pack for $50. Very nice value, IMHO.