• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] On sale 10 Misprint Z Line for $50

I want them all! ESP/FLX, Z Premium, and Limited Edition... if only I didn't already have too much plastic that I don't throw enough...

T-minus 5 hours till I can get home to my package. I'm already giddy.

Can't access any of the picture sites at work but will get pictures up when I get home.:mad: Here's the Hull though.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/143543046@N08/with/29481284001/
Yellow 171 Crank distance driver-Z stabilty
Green 170 Crank distance driver-Esp Stability
Green 174 Heat distance driver-Same stability as the orange Z one I already own
Blue 172 Nuke OS distance driver-Beefy, but I don't care for the way it feels on a flick
Yellow 174 Nuke SS distance driver- Stable for me, little turn to hard fade.
Orange 174 Buzzz midrange-do I need to say it. Exact flight of my Z's.:hfive:
Blue 172 Buzzz OS midrange- Less beef then my Worlds proto but still a heavy fade.
Orange 172 Buzzz OS midrange- Same as the blue.
Yellow 174 Buzzz SS midrange-Flies like my 3 year old beat Buzz.
Pink 174 Zone putter-Most puddle top on a disc that I have ever seen. Center of disc feels like its at the mid point of the wing.

Overall I'm pretty happy. I hadn't tried much Z Flx and I really like the gummyness. I'm looking forward to trying them out this winter as the weather changes. The only Issue I have is for someone who throws equal amounts of Backhands/Forehands/Tommys/Thumbers i feel that they flex in the hand if I go full throttle on anything but backhands. The Nuke OS and Cranks just seemed to torque and flex to much for a clean release. Backhand they all feel great, but I'm not sure if I'm will to carry Multiples of a disc, just to have a backhand and forehand specific ones.

As always most of my discs look perfect stamp wise, most have a bubble or two in the rim. The Blue OS is the only one with a stamp defect, and even then it's just a little extra red foil randomly on the disc.

Solid pack. For the money just as long as I bag 3-4 I've broken even. And I should be able to sell a few. 10/10 would make a 3 am order again. :thmbup:

Nice. How does that Zone fly?

It sounds like my playing style is similar to yours: plenty of balance between forehand/backhand/overhand. I only have one Nuke OS, and that thing is so beefy that I can't even use it for forehands. It's a nice overhand disc though, and I can flick it if I have a hurricane blowing into my face... I'd say don't give up on the Cranks, though. I have a few, and I can flick my 173 Z Crank well over 350' pretty consistently. It's one of my best discs for both FH/BH. If you can clean up that release, it might be able to work. But yeah, wide-rimmed drivers seem to be a little more tricky to throw cleanly.

Thanks for sharing the discs! Enjoy.

My Flat esp crank I can get out to 380-400 on a smooth forehand and is my main open field throw. I love it. I'm starting to throw it on backhand lines as it beats in. The flx will be relegated to backhands only for now as it is just to gummy. The zone is pretty beefy, I already bag an esp power house and I'm breaking in a jawbreaker as we speak. I currently do have a back up so it will stay in the trunk just in case I lose the ESP one( or retire it. 3 Aces and counting :thmbup:)

I also bag a Nuke OS and have 4 spares as I use those as my sky hyzer forehand discs when I want a stronger fade then my Force. I'm still not sure what to do with thatone as I never throw the OS on a backhand line.