• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online retailers that list domeyness

mshelton

Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Only one I know of is OTB, are there any other online shops out there that will list the flatness or dome of individual discs?

Dynamic Discs will handpick discs for you. I have requested either domey or flat discs in the past (depending on mold), and the discs I have received have always been as requested.

Getting exact PLH and dome would be heaven.

I wanted few backups once for a specific run of Swirly CD2s. Posted on FB about exact PLH and dome and said if accurate, I will pay 25€ each. Got two backups, exactly like the one I had.

With some shops posting pictures of every disc, I wonder:

Does anyone post PROFILE pictures of every disc? That would allow customers to inspect dome, PLH, wing shape...

Yeet Street Discs (https://yeetstreetdiscs.com/) lists Dominess:

The Dominess is a simplified measure of the vertical raise from the top of the flight plate at the point above the point where the near-vertical inner rim meets the bottom of the horizontal flight plate, and the height of the disc at the center. This measurement is put into our super secret algorithm to spit out an index value between -1 and 3. Any disc measuring a 0 is perfectly flat between the two points. A puddle-top disc would be a -1. The center is below the height near the edge. From 1 to 3, these are higher in the center to increasing levels.

I bought from them for the first time last week: they have somewhat limited stock (but one of the few RPM distributors East of the Mississippi), reasonable shipping, fast service. Hand-written "thank you" on the receipt made me feel more like I'm buying from humans than with the bigger online retailers.

OIP.wiDX00wKZSul0QeA2p0rUQHaFj

Guys get yelled at for starting duplicate threads, yelled at for posting in old ones... people just like to throw stones I guess.

Latest posts