• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

overstable compliment for the cyclone?

yea i guess im just going to have to try some. i see some nice glow champ ex's on dgv soooo i might try those :) in a technical course, the cyclone and buzzz get thrown the most out of my bag.

i switched from the stalkers to the cyclone. now i had some overstable stalkers but the mold was inconsistant from the productions,glows,esps,protos. plus they require more height to be as long and are more touchy. i could put in the beefy esp stalker i have still but if i lose it its not replaceable.

I live next to lake Michigan here in wi and spring means crazy wind season. Not uncommon to get 30 mph winds in what feels like straight down direction.

yea we get heavy winds randomly here in tx. most of the time its moderate but like today, we get the occasional 25mph with 40mph gusts. those days i dont bother with clones lol. fb comes out to play but that kind of wind is mainly a problem on open courses here

lol yea,because throwing an xcal would benefit me more at rivery than an eagle x would :gross:. how about you be a man and learn to get in cold water to get your teebird :p

FWIW (after everyone said NO!!!) I used to do exactly what booter was asking about back in the day. The Cyclone was my go-to driver most of the year, but in the dead of winter with the leaves down and the wind kicking up I always switched to the Gazelle. It was a couple of ticks more overstable and much better into the wind than the Cyclones. Usually November-February I would throw Gazelles, and in the spring go back to Cyclones. I did that for years, it worked out well for me.

ah senor 3putt , yea the technical courses definitely get a little windy in the fall/winter . the feel of the gaz and clone is so close i wouldnt really feel any difference other than the obvious increase in stability. i threw a glow today but ironically it wasnt windy at that moment.