• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce To Discraft 2020

That's easy to fix..bye for now

nah...don't worry about it, just keeping posting your thoughts. I've been asked to leave, stop posting, blocked by a bunch, etc, etc, and I happily keep posting my thoughts and opinions because once in a while you get in a truly interesting conversation with a few peeps and you realize there is life on this forum after beer & pizza. ;)

ok "need to" might be a bad choice of words. . .but again English words are not my strength

She said on Smashboxx that she first got her hands on her new putter on Friday. . and they will tweek it some more
So if Discraft are not tweeking it and send her putter to Croatia for feedback it might be a month or two before her putter is 100% done
Sounds hard to make a new putter and then learn it before the season starts. . the rest of the disc o probably easier to lern

The whole discraft thing is moving very fast, guessing they want to get things lined up for the holidays, but it's looking more and more imop like the gears were in motion...much earlier than perceived.

I'm sure some beer enthusiasts wouldn't consider Miller Lite real beer but it's one of the most versatile beers out there. 9 am tailgate before a sports event, check. Doing some yard work, check. Spending the day grilling or smoking some meat, check. Spending the day out by the pool, check. Have a few beers during your round, check. Easy to drink and easy to control yourself so things don't get out of hand too quick.

Versatile? You can do all those activities with Double IPAs and Barley Wines too...and I usually do.

Oh, and Miller is real beer....

..real weak, watery ass beer.

Just read the disgruntled members upset with thread drifts...sorry.

On the Paige Pierce tip...Just played Friday with a friend who is the die hardiest of Innova guys, who I've heard on occasion utter "Discrap". He was throwing a Discraft disc. He used to play with Paige back in Texas.

The whole discraft thing is moving very fast, guessing they want to get things lined up for the holidays, but it's looking more and more imop like the gears were in motion...much earlier than perceived.

Yeah, I agree. They were ready to hit the ground running. Website made; proto putters and branded clothing (apparently) ready to ship. I don't recall the rollout schedule last year when Paul switched to Discraft, but I feel like the Paige timeline has been a lot more aggressive, in terms of getting products on the market.

And frankly, that's smart. Good idea to have your wares for sale before xmas lists are drafted. Also good to available for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and whatever other holiday shopping days have been synthesized. (Sponsor Swap Saturday?)

Yeah, I agree. They were ready to hit the ground running. Website made; proto putters and branded clothing (apparently) ready to ship. I don't recall the rollout schedule last year when Paul switched to Discraft, but I feel like the Paige timeline has been a lot more aggressive, in terms of getting products on the market.

And frankly, that's smart. Good idea to have your wares for sale before xmas lists are drafted. Also good to available for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and whatever other holiday shopping days have been synthesized. (Sponsor Swap Saturday?)

I've been thinking that I feel like it would be in the best interest of both manufacturers and players if contracts ended like mid/end of October in order to allow newly signed players to push out their newly stamped discs during the holiday buying season just like Discraft is currently doing with PP.

Paul = BBQ
Paige = Craft Brews

Henna = ?

late here and a to tired to think . . .

Does any Discraft Elite player play with a Cart? . . looks like most of them have a Grip EQ bag ( do they have to use Grip? )

Paige uses a Cart. . can she do that with Discraft?

If I were Zuca I'd be dialing Paige up and asking if she was interested in rolling a non-DD branded version in return for some hype.

Anyone think Nate & Val behind the scenes seeing how much discraft love Paul & Paige are getting, are thinking..."dayamm...maybe we started this beer thing a little too soon."

Nate has always had an ahead-of-its-time contract, and he is really good at just saying "they take care of me" when you press him about the details. I'm not sure about Val's at all. I think Nate leveraged his position when Discraft's cupboard emptied during the Prodigy Exodus.

I do know that they were tired and a bit jaded by the grind.

Lutefisk?

Everytime I hear lutefisk, I think of an old joke....

Two norskies go to a restaurant and order lutefisk. Waitress brings out the food. There are flies on the food.
One of the norskies asks the waitress "ma'am, what are these flies doing on my lutefisk?"
Waitress replies "looks like they are gagging"

Didn't know whether to put this here or Jomez thread. Anyway, enjoy a good video.

ive thrown one, it felt more like a tweaked wasp than a neb bc of the bead. neb was smaller diameter also, i didnt really get that feel from the malta but i didnt really care to look up measurements either.

The diameter is definitely the same as the Neb and the wings look the same. :thmbup:

Anyone think Nate & Val behind the scenes seeing how much discraft love Paul & Paige are getting, are thinking..."dayamm...maybe we started this beer thing a little too soon."

If they have a local market lock and are making $200K per year, it's got to be a much better life living at home, running your company, building a family/community, playing dg when you choose, and expanding the people you can market to beyond a niche. I don't ever think the craft beer bubble will be smaller than the "disc golf enthusiast" bubble.

The diameter is definitely the same as the Neb and the wings look the same. :thmbup:

I love the Nebula, I am tickled pink that it is potentially being brought from the ashes....but, I have a solid stockpile, as to not have to ride the McBeth express....yet. :p

Latest posts