• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Paul's New Fairway (Anax)

Paul throw the Anax on some holes at Ledgestone. . looks fast and stable, but not THAT stable. . Undertaker OS?

Paul throw the Anax on some holes at Ledgestone. . looks fast and stable, but not THAT stable. . Undertaker OS?

I believe it's the Onyx.

Looked like a tracker to me. Which was a great disc that Discraft should have kept in production and Paul was throwing a lot earlier in the year.

I feel like he has a big gap in speeds between his buzz and 9 speeds..

Pretty normal for Paul. He hasn't thrown a 6-7 speed disc in many years. 8-9 speed discs have always been pretty fuzzy as well.

I'm sure he'll put out some kind of teebird clone and claim it's what he was always looking for and the sales will be crazy.

I believe it's the Onyx.

Looked like a tracker to me. Which was a great disc that Discraft should have kept in production and Paul was throwing a lot earlier in the year.

Paul´s instagram says

"Today the Anax (pronounced Onyx) officially becomes PDGA Approved!"

I dont really get the thougth behind the names of Pauls discs

But what's the theme? I really thought he would have a more well-thought out theme for his disc names.

Luna, Kong, Anax?

Luna was the godess of the moon...

Anax can be a warlord / chief OR a dragonfly but lets assume he's going for the former.

Kong is a big ****ing gorilla?

But what's the theme? I really thought he would have a more well-thought out theme for his disc names.

Luna, Kong, Anax?

Luna was the godess of the moon...

Anax can be a warlord / chief OR a dragonfly but lets assume he's going for the former.

Kong is a big ****ing gorilla?

Luna was about something to do with hood family. He did a short video explaining the background of the development of the Luna

Vibram had a disc called the Onyx, perhaps they have the rights to the name...Not sure how it works.

I feel like a 6 glide rating is a bit of a marketing gimmick. But maybe not?

Glide numbers we not standardized, are not consistent from company to company, and are relative, especially with regard to the speed number. So marketing gimmick, or glide relative to other Discraft discs... who knows?

I feel like he has a big gap in speeds between his buzz and 9 speeds..

im no paul macbeth but im pretty close and i dont carry anything between my wasp/buzz and my volts

throwing speed 7s is kenny klimo 1999 era

Latest posts