• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Paul's New Fairway (Anax)

ANAX (ONYX)

Paul just posted about the new disc and his current fairway line up will consist of:

Predator, Anax, Vulture, Undertaker, Avenger SS

If his disc is called "Anax" do you think there is anything behind all his discs having 4 letter names? Paul, PMcB, disc, golf, your favorite swear word, etc. all have 4 letters.

I wouldn't think so, but if his new mid also has a 4 letter name, I'll start speculating.

Ancient-Aliens-Meme-600x338.jpg

I´m testning the Avenger SS, Vulture, Predator lineup and just took the Undertaker out. . Do you need both?

I guess the Undertaker is quite Straight for paul and the Anax have some fade but not as much as the Pred
He did not roll the Avenger SS that well this last weekend. .saw him try twice and fail, would be interesting to hear why he switched the Heat out

I feel like whoever picked the name missed out on something obvious...

That kind of thing happens a lot I've noticed. I watch commercials all the time and think... "How did that make it thru all the people involved and nobody noticed?"

That kind of thing happens a lot I've noticed. I watch commercials all the time and think... "How did that make it thru all the people involved and nobody noticed?"

Like Star Ape...:doh::doh::doh:

Or the Rat, more the logo of a clearly rabies infected large city rat on a disc.

Latest posts