• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Las Vegas Challenge

I am posting this here, because it is my hope that some people that followed the LasVegas Challenge this year can help me to remember an online Innova ad.

I seem to recall that during the LasVegas Challenge, udisc live was running Innova ads on their live scoring page stating that orders of 3+ factory second discs at the Innova Factory Store would include a free disc (a pic of a factory second Champion dyed Roc or Thunderbird was shown). I think some discounts were offered for orders with multiples of a mold also.

Am I remembering that ad correctly? And, if so, did anyone else get the free disc with their order of 3+ factory second discs?

It sounds like F2 Fridays, a promotion in which a free F2 disc is added to an order of at least three F2 discs. To get the current week's promo code, check their Twitter feed on any given Friday morning. The mold of the free disc changes every week.

I am posting this here, because it is my hope that some people that followed the LasVegas Challenge this year can help me to remember an online Innova ad.

I seem to recall that during the LasVegas Challenge, udisc live was running Innova ads on their live scoring page stating that orders of 3+ factory second discs at the Innova Factory Store would include a free disc (a pic of a factory second Champion dyed Roc or Thunderbird was shown). I think some discounts were offered for orders with multiples of a mold also.

Am I remembering that ad correctly? And, if so, did anyone else get the free disc with their order of 3+ factory second discs?

They do an F2 fridays thing where if you buy 3 or more F2 discs on a Friday then it should come with a free disc...but the disc they give away changes each week and is typically listed on their twitter/instagram account.

A promo code...oh. I don't recall the advertisement stating that this was required. Are you sure I wouldn't also need a secret Mason's pinky handshake or something like that?

Silly me. Taking the advertisement at face value.

While i don't need it to be next day I have a hard time generating interest for the previous event once the next event has begun. I have moved on to the Memorial at this point. YMMV.

Latest posts