• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Las Vegas Challenge

There appears to be a lot of easy holes on these courses. Seems to me like they should have made 2 really good courses instead of 3 meh ones...

i only watched a few holes from each vid its really boring to watch

wind seems to be the biggest obstacle

McBeth quietly sneaking into top card... like usual

also whats with all the chain outs with these innova baskets?

Last edited:
Wysocki on the move ... -8 thru 10 and into a tie for 2nd place with Anthon

McBeth and Wysocki got the eagle on 2.

In the last winter olympics, there was a skier, really bad, who competed. She had the money and bought her way in. She simply skied down the half pipe and said, "I did it."

I thought the Olympics were foolish to allow it. This is different, and will be short lived. By the time I have the means and time to do this, the slots will be filled.

Sounds like Eddie the Eagle of Great Britain in the Olympics ski jump. I thought they passed some rules to stop people like him from competing in the Olympics, mostly to protect him and others from getting hurt doing more than they should.

I dunno... is Weema (physically) hurting anything? Including himself?

Sounds like Eddie the Eagle of Great Britain in the Olympics ski jump. I thought they passed some rules to stop people like him from competing in the Olympics, mostly to protect him and others from getting hurt doing more than they should.

I dunno... is Weema (physically) hurting anything? Including himself?

NTs, Majors, PT events should all have a ratings line. You must be xxxx rated to play Open.

Last edited:
There appears to be a lot of easy holes on these courses. Seems to me like they should have made 2 really good courses instead of 3 meh ones...

If it were a pro-only event, then you'd be absolutely right. But since they do the am side concurrently (which I presume is a cost saving measure vis-à-vis renting the property), three courses is pretty much a necessity. Whether they could be upgraded from "meh" is tough to say without being on the ground there. I mean, we're talking about a 7200 footer where hot scores were in the 40s and a couple 8500+ footers where hot scores are in the low 50s. Seems like the only two options for creating truly challenging courses for MPO are incredibly tight OB lines or planting a ****-ton of trees.

Just watched FPO 2d round coverage. I thought the Black Canary* (Catrina Allen) played very well, very solid, no bogeys on the back nine on a windy day. Poor Sarah Hokum couldn't seem to catch a break.

* (Austin Hannum was noted to look like the actor who plays the Green Arrow on the CW network TV show, and I agree with those observations. Catrina Allen is dating Austin Hannum and she's blonde; ergo, the Black Canary title, and that's a compliment.)

If it were a pro-only event, then you'd be absolutely right. But since they do the am side concurrently (which I presume is a cost saving measure vis-à-vis renting the property), three courses is pretty much a necessity. Whether they could be upgraded from "meh" is tough to say without being on the ground there. I mean, we're talking about a 7200 footer where hot scores were in the 40s and a couple 8500+ footers where hot scores are in the low 50s. Seems like the only two options for creating truly challenging courses for MPO are incredibly tight OB lines or planting a ****-ton of trees.

i really like the planting a **** ton of trees idea

Selected Performance Tracks for MPO for the first three rounds.

attachment.php

Lloyd started out with an expected 3-rd total of 81.4 OVER par, and fought his way to 87 over.

Attachments

• LVCMPOPT.png
    LVCMPOPT.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 246