• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Las Vegas Challenge

Always kinda felt like CCDG was playing second fiddle to Jomez, but this time around CCDG wins the day for me. Not that it is a competition. Win-win for everybody, really. But still. Jerm seems to be getting on my nerves a lot more than he used to.

IMO Mr. Weema has got some major cajones to play in a division so far above his skill level.

I mentioned this in a chat yesterday, but if he is doing this for any type of self-promotion, it is working. Both this forum, and the chat mention his name as much as any other individual golfer, save maybe PM.

I think in the Ultiworld interview, he alluded to this being his goal, along with getting the "experience".

He is disc golf famous now, and way quicker than any pro has ever done it. He has made it for sure.

I mentioned this in a chat yesterday, but if he is doing this for any type of self-promotion, it is working. Both this forum, and the chat mention his name as much as any other individual golfer, save maybe PM.

I think in the Ultiworld interview, he alluded to this being his goal, along with getting the "experience".

He is disc golf famous now, and way quicker than any pro has ever done it. He has made it for sure.

Andy Warhol writ large?

If I had the money to waste following them around the country and finishing last everytime…

...I would do it too.:D

Its just fun to bust his balls and I would think that anyone that is doing this, probably has a good sense of humor about himself.

In the last winter olympics, there was a skier, really bad, who competed. She had the money and bought her way in. She simply skied down the half pipe and said, "I did it."

I thought the Olympics were foolish to allow it. This is different, and will be short lived. By the time I have the means and time to do this, the slots will be filled.

If Paige P don't make the cut line today it have to be one of the biggest surprises ever in the sport

Looks like Jomez is upping their game this year... Faster turnarounds on the postpro…

Last edited:

Latest posts