• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

up 1 to 885. hopefully i won't have a repeat next spring where my rating really took a hit and dropped > 15 points. up 1 the last two updates. :)

Might not be a question anyone here can answer, but is it likely that the Corpus Christi Open on December 7-8 will be included in the end of year ratings?

Up 1 to 991. Two tournaments weren't submitted in time in which I have 4 more 1000+ rounds so I was hoping for a bit more of a bump. Oh well. Up 1 is better than nothing!

Answered my own question. This is up at PDGA.com

"Mon, 2013-11-18 16:00 -- TourManager
The latest update to PDGA player ratings has been published and includes all events for which a complete TD report was received by the submission deadline of October 29th. The next submission deadline is November 26th for a publication date of December 17th."

Might not be a question anyone here can answer, but is it likely that the Corpus Christi Open on December 7-8 will be included in the end of year ratings?

All rateable events in 2013 should make it in the 2013 yearend ratings posted in mid-Feb if not before.

Up 2 after all of my 2011 rounds dropped off. Still nothing to write home about.

Which rating gets put on my membership renewal card?

Your rating at the time they print your card. If you renew now for 2014, your card will likely have your current rating. If you wait until March, it probably will have your 2013 year-end rating since that will be the most recent update.

Your rating at the time they print your card. If you renew now for 2014, your card will likely have your current rating. If you wait until March, it probably will have your 2013 year-end rating since that will be the most recent update.

aha! so i THINK my rating will go up with the December drop, but I might be wrong. Time to take a gamble!

December 17 update

I see the PDGA ratings have been updated. For some reason, my last tournament (November 8-9 Gwinnett County Open) didn't get included in the update. Oh well, I don't think it would have changed my rating much.

I see the PDGA ratings have been updated. For some reason, my last tournament (November 8-9 Gwinnett County Open) didn't get included in the update. Oh well, I don't think it would have changed my rating much.

That is strange. My last event on Nov 30th made the cut even though it was after the "deadline" for December submission. Thought I was going to have to wait until the Jan 2014 update for those rounds to hit my rating. Happy I didnt have to wait.

Up 2 more points. :thmbup:

11 point increase to 950. My new highest ever. Putting better and playing to my strengths has helped get me there.

Latest posts