• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

is anyone elses ratings page as jacked up as mine? The ratings detail page is not sorted chronologically, and the graph in the ratings history tab is all out of wack. Anyone else having similar issues?

is anyone elses ratings page as jacked up as mine? The ratings detail page is not sorted chronologically, and the graph in the ratings history tab is all out of wack. Anyone else having similar issues?

You can click on any of the column headers to sort on that column.

my rating didn't change, becuase the PDGA entered the wrong score for me in a tournament. 11 stroke difference! emailed the TD to get corrected.

Best wishes on your latest quest, sire!

My rating went down for the first time in over a year. I had inched up to 891, but this time I had a mediocre tourney added, while dropping a win from last November. 889 right now. :( I keep trying to disqualify myself from Rec, so I can avoid temptation to step back down there from Int.

939. Been up and down, but still a solid increase over last year. Craving that first 1000 rated round and a tourney with all 4 rounds over 950.

I am trying to get to 850, crept up another 6 points to 842...hoping Aussie Champs helped more then hurt.

Buuut, I did get my first EVER 900 plus round, a 906!

Your rating won't change at all if you don't play any tournaments.

Several rounds will drop off my rating in 6 months. An 808 and several 830-850s. (won't they? Or will they not update my rating until I play another tourney?)

Last edited:
No change in my rating, since the last PDGA tournament I played over a month ago wasn't included.

Any PDGA insiders know why the Mango Classic wasn't included, and doesn't have the prizes listed over a month after the event ended? Would this be because the TD didn't send in the results or what? Is this an example of what Peter Shive was talking about when some TDs are allowed to get away with not paying their PDGA fees for months?

I'm interested to see what my end-of-year rating will be. Our league ends on Dec 1st, and will have 7 rounds rated. I've been playing..decent, I suppose. Decent for me anyway.

Any PDGA insiders know why the Mango Classic wasn't included, and doesn't have the prizes listed over a month after the event ended? Would this be because the TD didn't send in the results or what? Is this an example of what Peter Shive was talking about when some TDs are allowed to get away with not paying their PDGA fees for months?

PDGA got the report sometime after the Oct 29th deadline for this update. So it will be in the Dec 17th ratings update.

they double your most recent rounds so the rounds counting double changed.

Yep, the most-recent 25% of included rounds get double-weighted, so obviously some slightly-older 'good' round(s) got reduced to only single-weighting, dropping your rating very slightly.