• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Paul Mcbeth finally has the highest rating in the game :clap: , about time.

Officially now the Highest ranked and rated player in the world, and much deserved. :thmbup:

Just need to drop 3 more points and I can play intermediate again! :thmbup:

Anyone know when the first update is scheduled that will include 2014 rounds?

Chucks,

Perhaps some sort of rule where if you have X number of tournaments, you drop the one on the same weekend of last year... if you don't, it stays to allow for more rated rounds. In general, I would think frequent players would prefer only their most recent crack at a course to represent their current rating.
The current policy accepts that we use a full 365 days of rated rounds if you have them. In theory, it's more likely that rounds in the same older event will be rated higher than rounds you might have played on that same date 365 days ago at another course because it's more likely on courses near you.

Well, the fall lasted a while. Hopefully continuing the climb toward my first rating of 965. Up from 942 to 946.

A little disappointed that neither of my 2014 tourneys went official yet. Wouldn't change the rating much, but it always seems to take too long. :\ Since I'm on the cusp of 900, I'm playing Intermediate (mostly), and actually looking forward to when I won't have any excuse / temptation to play Rec. One more big A-tier at that level, and that'll be it! :p

Some dude on here is up to 1050!

And it isn't me. :popcorn:

Seriously incredible.

Think about your home course and think what a 1050 round is.

Now realize that this is average.

He is likely gonna shoot 3 - 5 better than this on occasion.

Just stupid insane.

A little disappointed that neither of my 2014 tourneys went official yet. Wouldn't change the rating much, but it always seems to take too long. :\ Since I'm on the cusp of 900, I'm playing Intermediate (mostly), and actually looking forward to when I won't have any excuse / temptation to play Rec. One more big A-tier at that level, and that'll be it! :p
Same here. the next a-tier will be my last at this level, i hope.

Seriously incredible.

Think about your home course and think what a 1050 round is.

Now realize that this is average.

He is likely gonna shoot 3 - 5 better than this on occasion.

Just stupid insane.

He could legitimately beat me by 20 shots on my home course. (27 holes)

Holy crap I need to get better. :wall:

Latest posts