• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Not a ratings question but a general question about pdga.com. I just got membership this year, is there a way to get previous sanctioned tourneys played where I didn't have a membership added to my statistics? I know they cant back date ratings would just like to look at my progress without having to find those tourneys. Hope that made sense and thanks in advance

I don't believe you can add them if you were not a member previously.

I did play in one tournament at the end of 2012 when I wasn't a current member. I still gave them my PDGA # and when I renewed the rounds showed back up which was a bummer since I shot like crap on purpose after everyone bailed on my division.

If you send the office an email, I think they can put your number on old results though they might only do it for the current calendar year. It doesn't hurt to ask.

There is a minimum of 2 weeks between the deadline for turning in results and ratings being updated. So the earliest would be 5/20. They have given themselves three weeks this year in case they need it which is why the published date is 5/27.

Darn you all for posting in this thread and getting my hopes up. I'm expecting to go up a few points, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.

If you send the office an email, I think they can put your number on old results though they might only do it for the current calendar year. It doesn't hurt to ask.
They have done this in the past, and as you said it's only for the calendar year in which you buy your membership.

E.g. buy a membership in May 2014 then only Jan-May 2014 events will be backfilled with your PDGA number... nothing from 2013 or earlier.

I want mine to be updated. I will be about a 944 rating. i have 6 entries. 936, 936, 979, 907, 941,968. should be pretty nice rating.

In theory, the last couple will be weighted twice, so you could be a couple of points higher (!). They double up on the most recent rounds as an indicator of current play for those folks with a lot of older rounds who might have been improving...or not. Also, the rough ratings they post at first, will be slightly different when it comes out officially. Either way, nice debut! :thmbup: (I broke onto the scene around 830 or 840, I think :( )

In theory, the last couple will be weighted twice, so you could be a couple of points higher (!). They double up on the most recent rounds as an indicator of current play for those folks with a lot of older rounds who might have been improving...or not. Also, the rough ratings they post at first, will be slightly different when it comes out officially. Either way, nice debut! :thmbup: (I broke onto the scene around 830 or 840, I think :( )

My last rating was a 907. Just bad golf yesterday at the league event. Monroe is a small punishing course if you are off by inches. :mad:

My first rating is an 883. Not bad for a scrub on some really rough courses. Cedar hill coyote/beaver and crossroads. Crossroads was awful. Awful hard not awful bad.

My first rating is an 883. Not bad for a scrub on some really rough courses. Cedar hill coyote/beaver and crossroads. Crossroads was awful. Awful hard not awful bad.

My first was 935 right before I was going to sign up for my first A tier, had to play advanced.

Well today is the day(or supposed to be anyway, lol). I think mine will go up a couple points, but it depends on when the league rounds I've got get counted in. :popcorn:

Chuck, am I seeing it right that the rounds for Bowling Green are still unofficial and won't be on the update today?

I ask you mainly because I had an issue with browser caching in the past and really ruffled some feathers because they got the wrong idea.

Thank you!

Latest posts