• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

they are up........just checked.........

Hey Chuck?

How do you think the doubles leagues are going to affect the ratings for established players vs. newer?
I know you said you guys needed to review it all, but I was just wondering what the preliminary ideas are.......thanks

Surprised to see it go up 2pts but glad it did....1014

My ratings have been really consistent this year though.....990 is my worst out of 20+ rounds.

Last edited:
Up a point. :-( A couple of recent 600 something round ratings got dropped. I was hoping the third one I got a couple of weeks ago would make it in there and increase the standard deviation enough to bring all three into the mix. I'd love to be able to play int again. :-| But it looks like the weather will cool down and I will start playing better again before that happens. QQ I think it's ironinc that I get stuck with an advanced rating all summer, when I throw int and rec rated rounds, and then maybe get an int rating back in time for winter. It's a sow and reap cycle. :D

Up 4 points to 943.

Going to take a while to get back in the 960s again. I should have 2 stops left this season - 3 if I can afford it - so hopefully I can bump up my rating and qualify for AM worlds before next spring.

got my first pdga rating today at 853!!! which involved my first two tourneys which i didnt do to well at so cant wait till next rating update since my last tourney was waayyy better :p

up a few points to 913. i gotta figure out a way to keep those 860ish rounds away. hopefully i can be up in the range to qualify for am nats next year.

+17...the official worlds pre shuffle round ratings are still jacked up...not sure if it helped me or hurt me but they are definitely not correct for my division..

Last edited:
Catrina Allen's round at

Bradford ended up being the highest rated womens round since ratings started 1058

Latest posts