• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I should be in int. now but my second round at my last tourney was horrible. I'm 891 now...

Based on the auto update on this site I jumped up 30 points. I went from an 831 to an 861. I have been playing as many tournaments as possible since that is were I struggle the most. No mental game at all...:doh: The tournament that I played this weekend should bump me up even more, but only a few points. I have a ways to go. Is it unrealistic to be over 900 one year from now? :\

Stayed exactly the same. Isn't a surprise though since I have been either 1011 or 1012 all year.

Last edited:
859 with only the Last Call. If only I hadn't played so bad in the second round...
Only a couple months until you can make up for it.. We should all throw down for gas and try to hit up all the big tournaments on the iowa tour.

only had one tournament included in this update. brought my rating down 2 points to 936. only two more points and i could bag it up in intermediate again. ;) ha! :D

Only have played a few tourneys, not enough to get an accurate ranking of what I'm at. Went up 24 points with just 4 sanctioned tourneys. 864 total. Most of my last rankings are hovering around 900, and I know I've gotten better :)

still climbing baby.

Got rid of my mid year slump, jumped from 901 back up to 907, last December I was at 908.....so about the same from last year!

14 years of tournament play and 9 years of ratings, at age 51---

I reached an all-time high.

Thanks to one great tournament being included, and one lousy tournament being slow enough to report that it's not included in this round of ratings. My rating's sure to fall in the next round.

Until then, I'm having it framed.

after the last tournament (im never playing in another one where im one of the TD's) my rating dropped 16 points :( ugh....time to kick it in gear next year!!!

Well after 2 consecutive DFL's my bad luck finally caught up with me now im down from 854 to 821 :wall:. My only solace is that in the two minis this weekend I shot 912 and 893 respectively. Well its almost the new year so no where to go but up :D.

Latest posts