• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

907 Here.....I've been hovering just slightly over 900, haven't reached 910 yet.....was +2 over last year at this time.

Just got my pdga number today, and an email saying my pdga member package is on its way. Im planning on playing several pdga tournaments in 2010. Ive been playing unsanctioned tournaments for years so I figured time to start making them count.

Up to 873 from 846 (with only one tournaments performance). I had another decent performance this past weekend that did not show up in this rating update, which should bump me another few rating points. I thought 875 should be my goal for the year, now I am thinking 900 is a definite possibility especially since I finally got my practice basket. I need to hit way more 20-30' putts and that should be at least 2-3 stroked per round, which would translate to an additional 20-30 ratings points per round. I think it is doable, it just depends on how many tourneys I can get to this year and if I can keep my game elevated. SO 900 will be my new goal for 2010!

Only up 3 to 953, I thought I would go up more but guess not

Its for the invite to worlds next year. To get an invite you as many points as you can get. You get more points for higher divisions and also for higher sanctioning ofthe tourneys you play. Roughly 750 will get you an invite in TX. last time I checked, but with more people joining and playing that will go up Im sure

Not sure but I think it does. Your not rated for those rounds though

Went up 17 points from 900 to 917. Only played a total of 3 sanctioned tourneys, the first one giving me my first rating of 859. So I think a change of +58 since my first tourney is great. I plan on playing plenty more tourneys and keeping that number going up and up

Down 1 to 832... :(
Christy up 25 to 650 :)

Next one will be worse since I threw total ass at Meeks.

got my first rating!! 854 from one tourny that i shot pretty badly at but im still happy! lookin forward to a few more tourny in the next couple month!

Up 6 points to 891. The only tournament that got added had my lowest rated round ever, and my highest, but that highest was a 956 so it definitely helped. I'm still not sure how in one tournament I managed to shoot one round in the 850s and one in the 950s...