• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I'm at 909! Played a great couple of rounds this summer at the Boyd Hill global tournament in Rock Hill, SC....Maybe I'll boost that with a good turn out this coming Sunday at the Chainsaw Classic in Walhalla, SC.

I hope my two 860-870 rounds are dropped from this next update :(

Whats the date of the tournament theyre from, and what's the date of your most recent sanctioned event? (that was within the ratings submission deadline) if there is more than a year between those dates than they will disappear.

Whats the date of the tournament theyre from, and what's the date of your most recent sanctioned event? (that was within the ratings submission deadline) if there is more than a year between those dates than they will disappear.

hahaha ... they're from Oct. 22nd so they'll count. Thought I heard somewhere though that if a rated round is super below your average than sometimes they don't count? (don't know where I heard that though ... for this update I've got rounds all over the place so who knows :gross:: 870, 884, 919, 933, 940ish, and 950ish)

hahaha ... they're from Oct. 22nd so they'll count. Thought I heard somewhere though that if a rated round is super below your average than sometimes they don't count? (don't know where I heard that though ... for this update I've got rounds all over the place so who knows :gross:: 870, 884, 919, 933, 940ish, and 950ish)

It has to do with standard deviation, but an approximate difference needed would be about 100 points off your average so your scores aren't different enough.

why is this tournament different?

I went to see my player stats and noticed this tournament isn't on this page.

Are they just waiting until the ratings update or what? I also noticed there weren't any points for anyone at that tournament, can someone explain this please?

you are better than 900 Josh. You putt great, drive well. I think you could improve your drives if you were more consistent with your footwork. Seems like you have a few different run-ups.

Hopefully they submittwd before the november 8 deadline. Could be like it was with the neo and thyre just waiting til the update though.

I think typically if the TD report has been submitted the unofficial ratings go away (so no ratings listed till the official ones come out at the next update) and the tournament/points will show up on your PDGA page. I have a tournament from the same weekend already showing up on my results for the year (although with no official ratings yet, obviously).

climbed back to 940... woo hoo! Ya! oh ya!...im gonna go cry at my local course now.

Still waiting for a few horrible rounds from early Nov 2010 to drop off.
I should look much better on the next update.
One goal for 2012 is to push the rating above 900 and keep it there.

Consistency and reliability, and
Hit those lines every time.

I lost a point :( My goal for 2012 is to be in the 970s, I've had a steady increase every year thus far. I have no idea how I'll fair with this next update. I haven't had any rated rounds since before the last update, so I don't if mine will change or not.

Never played a rated round, only played Southern Nationals events, but just played in my first tourney as advanced and took third! Really curious about where I match up with PDGA advanced players

down 5 to 902. The three months off for back surgery didn't help the ratings when I returned. ;-)