• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

You're bummed about being 993 rated? Wish that were me! Are you sponsored?

Twisted Flyer.

My best year in terms of wins... 3 Open, 7 Masters. But I'm short of my goal of $5000 by $207. Had I gone to Tupelo, pretty sure I would've made it.

Thought ratings would have been updated this past weekend..are ratings not updated during the winter?

I've got 4 rounds that average 919 that weren't included in the last update...I want my damn 900!

No change. Next tournament is the end of February at a course I've never played before, and then another two weeks later. Probably won't get an updated rating until April based on that schedule.

Still eligible for Rec at 897. Woohoo! (My goal for a year now has been to change that :( ). But I did finish the year with 78 rated rounds (!) and 2021 Am points, which leads my state, and looks like third in the world as far as Amateur Grandmasters are concerned (as if that means anything :eek: : folks earned points in all kinds of divisions, and some of us racked up a lot in other divisions)

I think a reasonable goal for 2015 will be to move about halfway towards no longer being eligible for Intermediate, say, in the 918 to 923 range, once these rounds drop off...

Didn't change again. Stuck at 939. My goal is to be 960+ by the end of 2015.

Continued my slow but steady climb. Every update in 2014 was + rating points but to be fair I had, and still have a loooong way to go.

+2 to 875. My goal was to hit 880 in 2014 but considering that I started at 790, I'll take 5 points short of my goal.

In 2015 I hope to get my first intermediate win and surpass 900.

Back up 1 to 954. Been hovering between 953-957 for 6 months now. Guess it's time to start playing better...

I started the year at 871. I ended with a 916 (last update). Very happy with my results. I had a goal to get to 900+ at this time last year. 45pt jump!

Mine STILL hasn't updated yet!!!!!

... although I guess I would need to renew my membership before it would do so :p

First official rating for my first tournament back in November.

845, so left my self plenty of room for improvement...